Resting heart rate

gina236

Reaction score
So I have heard when pregnant your resting heart rate will increase. I wear a fitbit charge hr every day and it tells me what my resting heart rate is. Normally it is between 75 - 80. Yesterday it hit 81 and today it's at 83. So I am either pregnant or getting an infection or cold or something that my body is fighting off. My wisdom tooth got infected a few months ago and I didn't have any pain or symptoms until it hit 88. So what I was wondering is if anyone knows when your heart rate will increase if pregnant? Does it only happen after implantation or does it happen after fertilization?

Mine has increased from an average of 52bpm to 70bpm, I've had my fitbit since July and this is the highest it's every been.

I've been pregnant twice (miscarried both) and my resting heart rate gradually went up from high 60's to high 70's both times. The rise started when I was about 5-6 weeks. When I miscarried both times, it began going down. I spoke to my doctor and he said I shouldn't worry to much about it because it'll fluctuate and it isn't indicative of a viable or non-viable pregnancy. I'm trying to believe him but the pattern has been the same twice for me. But if you're trying to figure out if you're pregnant by your heart rate, I wouldn't go with this. Mine didn't go up until after I got my BFP and it was about a week after then which makes sense since the baby's heart starts beating close to 6 weeks which is when you're pumping more blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->