Restless Legs Anyone??? 7dpo

MrsKitty

Reaction score
After an unusually relaxed month ttc I decided no symptom spotting or early testing lol. Well I will not test as I do not have any ic and have spent a small fortune in tests this year, but I cant help but symptom spot! Why do we get different things each month to torture us!

So I wanted to ask has anyone experienced restless legs during the tww? Is this a symptom? I have had it in the past but as a one off months or years apart. I have had it for the past three evenings and had the worst nights sleep last night. I had a few days of nausea which has gone but some one told me that can be normal due to hormone changes in cycle so I have dismissed that as a symptom. My bbs are always sore but are sore at the side which is different. I have also had mild kind of cramps. I know now from all my symptom spotting while ttc it is a bit silly and I am past the point of it building my hopes up :haha: The restless legs are driving me insane though!

Hi Mrs Kitty,

I know it's been a while since you posted this but just thought I would reply. Did you get your bfp that cycle? Last night I experienced the most horrible restless legs - I've never had them before and wondering if this could be a symptom. I think I am 7dpo but not entirely sure when I ov'd.

I also had a really weird tugging/stretching feeling across my uterus last night. All in all = not being able to get to sleep for 2 hours!

So sorry for your loss, good luck to you! xx

Hi Mrs Kitty,

I know it's been a while since you posted this but just thought I would reply. Did you get your bfp that cycle? Last night I experienced the most horrible restless legs - I've never had them before and wondering if this could be a symptom. I think I am 7dpo but not entirely sure when I ov'd.

I also had a really weird tugging/stretching feeling across my uterus last night. All in all = not being able to get to sleep for 2 hours!

So sorry for your loss, good luck to you! xx

It was actually the cycle after that one. I have had restless legs a few times since and put it down to being extremely tired. The tugging and stretching you are getting could be a symptom. The cycle I did get my bfp was probably be the one with the least symptoms! I really thought af was on its way, that is really what it feels like (well for me). I had cramps and lots of cm which made me feel like af was going to happen. The first early symptoms were tiredness, very bad bloating and wind (v. uncomfy) and I was very hungry! Thank you for your kind wishes, lets hope this is both of our lucky months xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->