Restroom question ?

NewMommy17

Mommy To Kyleigh ;-*
Reaction score
Anyone can answer but this is particularly for 3rd tri mommies .

Am i the only one when urinating it feels Like Lo head is going to fall in the toilet . I know shes not really coming out . Well at least not now she needs some more baking time in there but that's just how i can pretty much describe the feeling . I guess its because her position and pressure is low in my pelvic ? And also is there a routine to check for effacement at the start of the weekly visits in the last 4 weeks ?

I know the feeling, I got it when I would urinate and than also when I would walk around for a long period of time, it felt like he was going to fall out :D But it's just your LO's head engaging, very normal. Painful but normal.

Also, yes I did get checked starting at 36 weeks and would go weekly to check if I was dilated!

I know the feeling, I got it when I would urinate and than also when I would walk around for a long period of time, it felt like he was going to fall out :D But it's just your LO's head engaging, very normal. Painful but normal.

Also, yes I did get checked starting at 36 weeks and would go weekly to check if I was dilated!

Lol Like 10 minutes ago i i put my hand down there thinking her head was coming out :haha:

I cant wait for 36+ week check ups. I just love hearing good progress about Lo

I've not got that feeling but I do have to pee every 5mins :sad1:

Lol Like 10 minutes ago i i put my hand down there thinking her head was coming out :haha:

I cant wait for 36+ week check ups. I just love hearing good progress about Lo

Hahah!! I know that feeling!!

They are a lot of fun, it's especially nice when they check because at least you get a better idea of how long it should be. :D Almost there though.. I bet you're so anxious :)

I agree with amygwen, plus your bladder in underneath LO so when you wee, it gives LO more room and then she'll move a little if you know what I'm trying to say :haha:

Yep, i feel that sometimes too :p
Oh when u start weekly visits, the time will just shoot by. Until ur in the last week (like me)
Longest week of my life!!!

Good luck

I get a horrible pressure feeling in my pelvis, sort of against my bladder, especially if I'm walking around a lot :( It's annoying but normal. xx

Lol, i'm no where near you in the pregnancy, so I don't feel like that.
But I can relate in a way, when I walk or stand up it feels like LO's head is gonna come out, it's this pressure feeling I get.. can't describe it, but I think it's similar to how you feel.

i get this that and i cant cough and sneeze with out peeing my self :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->