result stick - period late 2 days - pos?

shadowsilk

2 kids, want 2 more.....
Reaction score
periods two days late I took a test around 6pm.
heres the results:
https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/kikimau/2008oct.jpg
https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/kikimau/2008oct02.jpg
Evap or Pos? :o
I am late this time... :< I have some odd newish sypmtoms just over the past week.. Uhhh. thats about it
Ohhhhh and when the results first passed through, I couldn't see the line (it had a plastic/glass covering making the bathroom light shine off of it.) I let it be for about 5mins, came back and checked and it was pretty faint, i removed the covering so I could see and it was faint, but as time went by it only got darker and I think there is some color.

It looks like a faint positive to me. How long did it take to come up? Can you take a new one in the morning.

It looks like a faint positive to me. How long did it take to come up? Can you take a new one in the morning.
nah I kinda used up the rest of the money I had for the week, so next thing I can do is go to the free clinic and get one done there.
they say you have to be seven days late. But I know which test they use, and it's a no-name brand one, that for some reason seems to work for me at less than 1 week late.

it took about 5 mins, the box and instructions said not to move the test after placing it on a flat surface for 3 whole minutes, as opposed to two? I guess.
I did the cup method so I definately got enough urine.
And apparently when you do the mainstream method you have to do it for 10 seconds instead of five. I guess it takes more urine.
so it could very well be that its faint and there wasnt enough urine, plus it was 6pm when it does done, if it were 6am that'd probably be different too right? wow I ramble.

looks like a BFP to me, it is pink as far as I can tell and not gray or white.

looks a pos to me!!!! gluck xxx

Looks good to me hun, as far as i know Evaps are a yellow/gray colour and thats pink :)

Looks positive to me. Good luck. I would retest in a couple of days.

Looks positive to me! How are you 8 weeks already, though?

Congratulations!

It looks like the first test I took, 2 days later it was a definite bfp!

Yeah I am confused too..8 weeks?

Bfp to me. Evaps happen when the test dries up.

congrats hun that looks like a positive to me :wohoo: x

Thats a pocitive 100% .I dont even think its that light to be honest . Well done you must be very chuffed . xxxxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->