Results are in..

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
Had my ECV this morning..

And it failed! :cry:

She could get the baby's head from under my right rib cage to under my left, but her bum was not budging past my right hip. The consultant was only trying for about 10mins and she gave up - she wasn't gonna force it, there's no way that baby was moving! I have no idea why still but there's obviously a reason so at least it's best if she stays where she is - she's happy there lol.

I'm glad it didn't go on too long, it was really uncomfortable. It felt so similar to the movements I've been having lately (when I was convinced she'd moved) so I honestly think she tried bless her.

They gave me the option as to whether I want a natural birth or a section and considering all the issues we've had so far, I decided that the section was best for the baby. We've had so much adventure already in this pregnancy, I don't think my nerves could handle a difficult birth as well!

So, the latest I'll be holding my little baby is 30 April :cloud9: (only 1 day before my due date!), but ya never know, I could still go early yet :baby:

She just doesn't want to budge does she? Well, I'm sure the c-section will be better for both you and baby, and know you know the latest day you'll get to meet her!! :)

Awww bless her, sorry to hear she doesnt want to move out of her comfy position.
Least you have a date to count down to & will know you will meet your little lady that day.
Good luck with it all.

Sorry to hear that she does not want to move but looks like its for the best if thats where ahe is happy.Just need my little man to get moving round now his head still firmly planted in my ribs.Plenty of time yet!!

Good Luck for the 30th! But your LO may move in the inbetween time too - you can hope lol

I'd rather have a planned section than an emergency one hun, at least you arent running the risk of painfully being overdue hehe. its hell (i know as i'm 8 days over!! hehe) x good luck hun

Hiya,

Shame she didn't want to move but then everything happens for a reason eh?! You sound fairly upbeat about it and like you say you now have a definite about when you'll meet her! Good luck and I keep my eyes peeled for news soon! :hugs:

Its always better to plan. You never know LO might decide to turn around and suprise you!

i dont know if this will help but i watched a tv programme a while ago on one of the baby channels about a woman who wanted to turn her baby aswell, doctors tried and tried and couldnt do it so she ended up going to see someone who does acupuncture and they done this procedure where they done something to this womans toes and the baby turned hours later!!!!

sounds absolutley crazy i know but if you really didnt want a c-section its something worth looking into...:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->