Results comin up soon

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Angeldust, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Hi girls

I get my second opinon results on the 4th nov due to why my babies heart stop all the time everytime i am pregnant some being at 8wks / 8wks 1day and my first at 10wks :cry:

As some of you may know by reading some of my posts that my local hospital has said they have done all they can for me and there is nothing more to say that i will not have a child cause they can not find any reason for why this happens after doing many blood tests and had me down the theatre etc
    Although my gyno says that he is sure its a thick blood condition causing clots even though i aint testing positive for it

My gyno give me fragmin injections which never worked when pregnant with the twins so i asked for a second opinon cause it has to be somthing that is doing this like no oxygen getting through to baby ...

I read so much about st marys and after seeing a few of the doctors on a documentry called waiting for a heartbeat which was on channel 4 a few years back they helped ladies who has had the same problem as my self
    they found a reason and helped them to have children so i had to give them ago the distance is miles away from where we live i live in merseyside
    and we drive there which takes us some long hrs to get there but i just know there gonna say we cant find nothing wrong :cry:

They said finding nothing wrong is a good thing buts its not cause it aint fixing the problem cause they cant give me anything to fix it if i aint testing postiive for anything :(

If thesa results come back normal then i am f***** i just get pregnant for it to happen again

And then its the end for me cause i cant keep putting myself through it
    I was a smoker and would stop smoking very easy every time i was pregnant
    i have stoped smoking again and i know that on my way down to get my results i am gonna want to smoke to calm my nerves :hissy:

I have been having bad headaches and going dizzy and need to have a ct scan to see why i keep getting them and my gp said it could be down to stress cause i have been through so much lately but i feel fine cause i am having my icsi very soon start treatment on the 10th november so i am excited to get pregnant again, But although i feel fine am i fine

I am trying to think positive and stay positive but i just have the feeling its gonna be not the news i want to hear :(

Send me lots of luck girls am gonna need it :hug:

2. NickyT75

NickyT75 RIP Sophie my angel

:hug:

I really hope they find something that is easily treatable once the doctors are aware of it sweetheart :hugs:

Best of luck for your appointment :hugs: xx

3. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

I hope you find the answers you are looking for. :hug:

4. Mamafy

Mamafy Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4

Best of luck hun:hugs:

have they mentioned low dose aspirin to you? and have you had your thyroid function tests done? just a thought.....

hope you get some answers...xx

5. applegirl

applegirl mum of 1 and adopting

hi hon- waiting with you for those results on the 4th :hugs:
    let us know what you hear. x

6. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Hi Hun
    Yes they give me asprin after my 4th loss and started me with asprin and fragmin with the twins in feb just gone and it never worked .

They have done my thyroid in my local hospital and as far as the gyno says its normal but i have had it redone in this other hospital so i am hoping they can pick somthing up ... :hugs:

Apple girl .. Thanks hun :hugs: will let you know when i get my results
    if thesa come back normal and i get pregnant again and the same thing happens another loss again they i cant put my self through it anymore...

so me and dh has spoken about it for a while now and if it turns out there is nothing they can find and nothing they can give me and i lose another baby then we our going to adopt a baby :) how are you feeling hun ??

7. applegirl

applegirl mum of 1 and adopting

honey - I think adoption is a beautiful idea. I have always thought I would like to adopt, and have looked into it a bit. There are lots of beautiful children out there who need your love and hugs :hugs:

Good luck with your results- whatever happens, you will get your joy. xx

8. Waiting2bMommy

Waiting2bMommy Levi and Jax's Mommy!

9. loz

loz Well-Known Member

hi, my baby died as an amniotic band wrapped round the umbillical cord and cut of blood supply. not many ppl get it so its hardly heard ov, look it up on google if u want 2 know more about it.:hug:

10. tillymum

tillymum New mom

Hope you get the results you need, and that they can easily sort out what is causing it. Wishing you lots of luck and plenty of positive vibes xx

11. Barneyboo

Barneyboo Mummy of 2 beauty's

:hug:Sending you lots and lots of luck x x x x :hug:

12. shampain

shampain Mum to Patrick! :-)

:hug:I hope you get some answers and one day carry a baby full term:hug:

13. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Thanks girls for all your support :hugs:

I can and cant wait for the results just scared of having no news such as nothing they can do :(

Not long to go now till i know if they can help me carry a baby full term

14. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

I looked this up never heard of this before hun thanks i will mention this to them :hug:

15. Visqueen

Visqueen mum to 2 beautiful girls

I really hope they help you. Im so sorry for what you have been through. I found out at my 12wk scan the babies heart had stopped at 9wk 6 days so i know a little how your feeling.

Hope 4th Nov goes well for you, take care

16. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

So sorry on your loss :( did they ever give you a reason for why your little one died at 9wks 6days ??

Thanks hun for your support :hugs:

17. Boudica

Boudica Well-Known Member

I too have marked the 4th in my diary

Wishing you all the best for that day - I will check in to see what the results are.

On the 4th I will be thinking of you angel x

18. Visqueen

No, In different words all they said was its one of those things. It was awful I lay on the bed looking at this little baby for the first time feeling like I never have before, looking at my first baby growing inside me only to be told 30 seconds later there was no heartbeat. I really hope they can help you. I can only imagine how scared you must feel about trying again without any answers.

19. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

:hugs: its horrible isnt it hun .. Did you ever get to see you baby with heart beat :( :hugs:

20. Visqueen

No it was the 1st scan and to see this little curled up baby was so cute it was so good to see it as the only proof of being pregnant was this line on a stick :rofl: so to see it made it feel so real. It guts me now when I think about laying there. I had a D & C 2 days after and the empty feeling after recovering from op was so bad.

Did you find out on your 1st scan?

I really hope they help you i cant imagine what it must be like for you to have been through it so many times, im so sorry.

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug::hugs: