retro sweeties

when i was a kid i used to love spangles(hard fruit flavour boiled sweet) and pacers(like a green and white stripey mint chewit!!)

I love love loved the puff crisps too-had to be the cheese and tomato ones.........10p a bag-i used to help my grandad out with his milkround when i was in my teens and if i got any tips i used to go to the shops that were close to his round and buy some-sadly they no longer do them :(

I used to spend my money on garbage pale kids stickers with the bubble gum in (kinda sweets haha).. also like a lot of u have said, fish n chips (but I'm meanin the crisps that came in the news paper printed packets not the chocolates?) They also used to do chicken and chips. They were yum too. Puffs were nice. Nerds.. hmm memories memories.. I'm going off the subject ere a bit and more onto crisps but anyone remember some crisps shaped as little piglets? tiny little potato pigs with a hollow middle. Baked bean flavour I think!!! They were around in the 80's lol. YUMMM. Also Big Wheel shaped things in a massive bag from Kwik save hahah. Im more of a crisp fan ;) XXX

Ooh someone already mentioned them and I know they aren't sweets but those fish and chip snacks that weren't like crisps but they tasted of fish and chips. Bring them back!

And our school headmaster used to give us 2 mojos from a giant bag if we rang the dinner bell - there was a queue of kids wanted to ring the bell for those mojos. Imagine now- kids would look at you in horror if all they got off you was 2 tiny chews!

I used to spend my money on garbage pale kids stickers with the bubble gum in (kinda sweets haha).. also like a lot of u have said, fish n chips (but I'm meanin the crisps that came in the news paper printed packets not the chocolates?) They also used to do chicken and chips. They were yum too. Puffs were nice. Nerds.. hmm memories memories.. I'm going off the subject ere a bit and more onto crisps but anyone remember some crisps shaped as little piglets? tiny little potato pigs with a hollow middle. Baked bean flavour I think!!! They were around in the 80's lol. YUMMM. Also Big Wheel shaped things in a massive bag from Kwik save hahah. Im more of a crisp fan ;) XXX
I used to LOVE those - Wheelz or Wheelies I think they were called. Salt & vinegar were my fav!!! (I think they were S&V anyway, the blue ones!) :happydance:

Not sure if I can say this - sorry if I can't and please remove if thats the case, but theres this really good website called aquarterof.co.uk and they sell all old sweets.. ordered off there quite a few times and the stuff arrives quickly and tastes delicious

I love big strawberries, cherries and beer bottles

LOL Tilly sites not allowed on BnB are in the filter and the only time its not really allowed is if people are using us as an advertising spot for free ;) I mentioned them on page 1 or 2 as well Mmmmm

LOL Tilly sites not allowed on BnB are in the filter and the only time its not really allowed is if people are using us as an advertising spot for free ;) I mentioned them on page 1 or 2 as well Mmmmm
oh yea lol.. thats me tired and not reading the replies:dohh:

so tempted to order some now.. must hold back though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back