• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Retroflexed uterus

Jrepp

TTC #1 DH 30, Me 29
Reaction score
Hi all,

After 3 early miscarriages in 6 months, we went in for some preliminary testing. Blood tests all came back in the normal range, ultrasound came back normal, but SIS (saline infused sonogram) showed that I have a retroflexed uterus, with my uterus also being tipped to the side and rotated on its axis. I am wondering if anyone has any advice or success stories with a tipped uterus?

My uterus is retroverted/tipped. I have also had 3 MC but they were not related to the position of my uterus. To my knowledge the position of your uterus will not cause early miscarriages. It does cause problems with early ultrasounds and placement of IUD. I have had a successful pregnancy without any complications.

Thank you for your input. I'm going to ask at the doctors tomorrow and see if it could be the cause of multiple issues.

I also have a retroverted uterus but I was told by a gynaecologist that it was like being left handed and made no difference! I got my bfp after 9 months and had a successful and very easy pregnancy.

I was told I had a tilted cervix which I am guessing is the same thing as a retroflexed uterus since the cervix is just the opening of the uterus? :wacko: Please tell me if I am wrong

I had a very successful pregnancy with my son and great labor and delivery.

I was told along the ways of TTC that the position you BD in will make a difference to conceive faster. So for us tilted gals its "doggie style." :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"