Retrograde ejaculation

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Hi found out self diagnosed that dh has re

I heard sudafed can work and read a couple of threads here about it and one success

Anyone else able to help with any input and what they took amounts etc please?

Any info would be extremely helpful right now

Feeling a little defeated at the moment :flower:

You can try it , usually urine kills sperm so I read having him urinate before sex and drink baking soda water can help , then right after sex have him urinate again and if its really RE semen will come out when he urinates after sex. I am thinking about trying this test on my hubby just to see if thats our problem.
this page has some helpful suggestions: https://www.babycenter.com/400_how-...rtner-has-retrograde-ejaculat_11662362_816.bc

Thanks so much he won't drink baking soda lol but will try the sudafed

He said he seen cloudy wee after intercourse so presume it's deffinatly re

Good luck hope you find something that works

Thanks so much he won't drink baking soda lol but will try the sudafed

He said he seen cloudy wee after intercourse so presume it's deffinatly re

Good luck hope you find something that works

The baking soda only helps to raise his PH so the sperm will have the best survival if they do get pulled in the bladder , but if the sudafed helps to block them from being pulled in there then that may be enough. I dont know yet if my husband has this , he does have some semen come out just never alot no matter what we have tried sorry if thats TMI.

Never tmi on this place honey! :haha:

Yes we get a little :spermy: occasionally , I suppose it doesn't take a lot, but now that's just one of a few problems as even though my mirena is out and has been approx 5 weeks , my Dr said she could see the strings today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->