Returning periods question

linz85

Reaction score
Hi guys, need a little insight to all of your periods when you fist got them back after having your baby. My first period
After having my last baby came on the 31st dec 2014. I automatically assumed I would get my other around the end of January but I've also been ill with the flu which would of probably set it back a little.

But what I want to know is, whe you all first got AF back, was it irregular or did you pretty much start back up in your old cycle ways?

I've got a feeling my body has skipped January completely so now I have no idea where I am or anything ( all hpt's are negative so I know I'm not pg)

Xx

I guess you know that it depends on whether you are breastfeeding or not?

With my first and second (not BFing cause they were late losses) I bled pretty much right through into my first period. The bleeding just got lighter and lighter for four weeks and then at the fifth week it got heavier which I assumed was my first AF.

Then after that they were pretty much regular again, thankfully as we were back to TTC pretty quickly.

With my second two I was BFing so my bleeding dried up within a week - 2 weeks and stayed away (yey!) for about 9 or 10 months til I started dropping feeds.

HTH! :)

Yep sorry forgot to mention, I'm breastfeeding but my lo is 13 months old now. So my first AF was when she had just turned one in December. :) xx

Ah okay I get you now! :)

I dropped midday feeds at about 9 months with DD and I was having cycles but a very short LP. I stopped BFing altogether when she was 12 months so we could TTC again. I got pregnant that first cycle but I was taking B vitamins to lengthen my LP.

By the time I was at the end of feeding DS he was 16 months and I had been having periods for a while. No idea if they were ovulating cycles or not but they were pretty regular from what I remember. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->