Reusuable Nappies

jennifer89

Reaction score
Hii, just popped over from 2nd Tri..

And been looking into using reusuable nappies.
looked and my council do a offer for £45 off.

Been looking on the fluffy bums thread :), and realised there are lots of different nappies!

Just wondering for a sumary what you think of the brands? out of 10?

whats the cheapest best quality? :)

xx

p.s i'm on a small budget, so i'd like to get the best for the cheapest i can? x

Hiya hun.

I got the £45 voucher too and i bought a trail pack from the nappylady.co.uk which had all different nappies in so it was a good way to experiment. Otherwise i'd recommend the bumgenius or the itti bittis. The only thing i found with the voucher is only a few places would redeem it so choice was limited. When i got my voucher nursery world in cleveleys were on there though. :hugs:

Hiya hun.

I got the £45 voucher too and i bought a trail pack from the nappylady.co.uk which had all different nappies in so it was a good way to experiment. Otherwise i'd recommend the bumgenius or the itti bittis. The only thing i found with the voucher is only a few places would redeem it so choice was limited. When i got my voucher nursery world in cleveleys were on there though. :hugs:

oooh are they! just going down the retailer list they give, its massive, taking forever to get down it...

:D i'm in st annes, so not that far from me...

Yea it's not so bad if you can drive, pain in the bum if you need to get the bus. it's great for pram shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->