revels: does anyone actually like....

mumoffive

Reaction score
The coffee one cause I dont! And during eating them I often wonder if anyone does?

I love all Revels; I don't discriminate against any flavours. He he :)
xx

Absolutely they are my favourite along with the orange ones. Don't really like the toffee ones though they rake too long to chew lol.

I love the coffee ones! Don't like the hard chewy ones :)

I love all Revels; I don't discriminate against any flavours. He he :)
xx

Haha exactly this!! I'm ashamed to say I used to disc tomato against the peanut ones because I hate nuts, now it's raisins I can dig deep and eat without fear!

They're my favourite - after the fake minstrels actually. Not a fan of orange ones tho...

Noo...but I do manage to eat them anyway. I always end up with coffee ones when looking for orange ones...not cool!

love love them and the orange only one i dont like is raisin

OMG im so surprised so many love the coffee ones. I do eat them anyway but i wouldnt EVER look for them. I hated the peanut ones. So glad they got rid of them. My favourite are the orange ones and toffee ones!!! I wonder if the people that said they like the coffee ones like coffee flavour chocolates ...you know, in a box yuk yuk...i dont like them at all!!! Strange too cause i love coffee!!!

I love the coffee ones! And the orange they're my favourite. I don't like the toffee as much I'm paranoid about my fillings!
I need some revels now even though I've just had a scone with jam and cream and am having pudding after tea. Oh welll

The coffee one is awful!!!!

I thought they removed it because so many people hated it?

I love the coffee ones. I always like the weird flavours. I miss coffee creams in roses chocolates.

I love the coffee one but i dont like coffee. Its my fave :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->