revels: does anyone actually like....

I do! I love them all except the horrible chewy toffee ones :sick:

I love all the Revels flavours but especially coffee - it's my favourite! I love coffee creams in chocolate boxes too but the big name ones (Roses, Milk Tray etc) all stopped doing them years ago :(

I had a friend that had a nut allergy that used to joke about playing Russian rolette with revels :)

I love the coffee ones,can't stand the orange ones. Luckily I can tell between them also very rarely end up with an orange

I love the coffee ones! Don't like the hard chewy ones :)

Whaaaaaat?????!

You are a weirdo! I feel like ive won the lottery if i get a chewy or malteser one! Coffee along with orange and strawberry are probably the worst confectionary invention ever.

Never used to when I was younger but now I LOVE them!!

I also love coffee cake which noone seems to like either... But they'll drink coffee :haha:

I hate the coffee ones and they always seem to be the same size as the orange so I have to take test bites of all the ones that's are a similar size so I can get rid of the coffee ones :munch: :haha:

Coffee is my fav!! I love the raisin too.. I hate that roses and quality street got rid of the coffee cremes :cry:

I can't stand the coffee ones, I do bite all the chocolate off of them though! Orange ones are my favourite.

yeh, orange and toffee for me. Strangely i like maltesers but i dont like them in revels!!!!! It does amaze me how many like coffee ones on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->