Rexall brand BFP or evap? UPDATE confused

mummof1

Reaction score
I took an FRER at around 6 am this morning I thought it was bfn but it looks like it may have the slightest line so I took this rexall brand tonight and got this ... It came up at the two minute mark
I don't know why it looks more grey in the pic in real life it's FORSURE pink

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 99
Looks very pink to me. Do you know how sensitive it is? You're definitely not out!

I'll try looking on the box or googling the sensitivity , I'm so scared AF will show I'm like walking around all carefully and every time I pee I check for blood it's making me crazy lol
I just really want this after all of our losses

Looks a little better now that it's dryer
I really hope it's real!
Anyone use this brand before ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 71
That's looks too pink for any evap. I'd say that's the start of your bfp, good luck x

thanks ladies I hope AF stays far far away!
I'm going to test again tomorrow or Thursday

I think I'm 13 DPO just going by when I had ovulation pain

thats got a pink tint to me lovely. fx xx

How exciting! This is VERY promising hun! Looks BFP to me, not evap. Best of luck! Try again tomorrow using the same brand of test if you can :)

The :witch: got me ladies. Instantly this morning when I woke up .
I kind of laughed after all of the tests I took and the maybe faint lines my period comes right on schedule !

Thanks ladies
Hopefully I'll get a Christmas BFP

I'm feeling a bit confused , it seems my period has stopped already , yesterday was pretty normal amount of bleeding for cycle day 1 .. Changing tampon every few hours and today I was changing it every few hours again until it abruptly stopped all together I would say around mid afternoon.
I usually have moderate to heavy bleeding cycle days 1-3 and then light pink/red to brown bleeding cycle days 3-6.
This seems so weird

very strange! I think only time will tell, I dont know what is happening there. Good luck though, bleeding while pregnant is very common FX for you still

It picked up back to normal thank God I was starting to worry that maybe I was pregnant but something was wrong!

Id have said bfp how cobfusing, sorry hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->