Rib pain

xCeex

Reaction score
Anyone else?

Just feeling a lot of pressure on my ribs and they feel so sore.

My boobs are feelling heavy too, maybe that could be why? They are literally sitting on top of my belly now lol.

Its all starting now, back ache too.

Is the pain exactly where your ribs are? I'm trying to figure out what pain I am having since last night.

I think so. It kinda goes round to the top of my back, if that makes sense.

Just feels like I've eaten too much and my ribs have streched or something.

Hello! I have also been having some pain/ soreness at the bottom right side of my ribs. I have no idea what it could be. I am going to mention it to the dr next week. Do you feel it all the time or only sometimes?

Yeah, then I think we're having the same pain. Mine was at the top of my back too. It comes only after I have eaten meals, probably because after eating, the stomach becomes more protruded, hence, pulling the back muscles.....

Anyone else?

Just feeling a lot of pressure on my ribs and they feel so sore.

My boobs are feelling heavy too, maybe that could be why? They are literally sitting on top of my belly now lol.

Its all starting now, back ache too.

I've been feeling a combination of you've been feeling. Went to the doctor last week and was told that what I'm feeling is NORMAL lol. That it's pretty much the baby stretching and my body stretching to accommodate baby.

I have the rib pain too. Literally feels like the center of my ribcage has been bruised and is painful to the touch. I heard that this is caused by the baby pushing my organs up into my chest as he grows, which puts pressure on the ribs to expand to accommodate them. This is why you notice it more after eating, because the stomach expands, thus the ribs ache.

Very uncomfortable but makes sense

yeah i have rib pains (well breast pain also) and also my back started to hurt yesterday with the pain!

Yes, me too.. hurts like hell, particularly in the evening.. Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself!
I've heard its recommended to eat smaller meals, sit on a birth ball, raise arms above head and rotate shoulders gently.. and back rubs by OH's work a treat! and go for a gentle walk around house / outside..
xxx

Yup, im sore too! Should learn to eat less cause i only get it at weekends when i stuff my face!!

Good to hear it's normal! The pain started last night for me, even while I was in bed. You can guess I've had any sleep at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->