ridiculously early faint bfp, but is it even possible?

JessicaMarie

Pregnant!
Reaction score
So I think my body produces HCG really early. With my second daughter, I remember taking tests at 5-6 dpo that looked so so faint to me that I threw them away, and at 9 dpo it was blaring positive. I got ultrasounds to date her conception, based on size, so I know my dpo were accurate.

Anyway, I had a chemical pregnancy, with bleeding starting 2 1/2 weeks ago. I got really really intense EWCM this Monday, and positive OPKs on Wed and Thursday. I had really intense ovulation cramps Mon through today. We DTD just about everyday from last Friday-Thursday. I took a hpt tonight because I am a fool, and I swear I see something. It is SO faint that a camera probably wouldnt pick it up well enough to bother, but is it at all possible, or am I totally nuts?? I am leaning towards nuts, but still wanted others opinions...

If you O'd on Thursday that would make you 2dpo? If that's correct then I don't think it's possible. The egg can't get down the tubes that fast I'm guessing

If you O'd on Monday, it would just barely be possible, but it's more likely that your body produced a surge of HCG when you O'd. Not much, but enough for the test to detect. What test were you using? Some are more sensitive than others.

When you say EWCM and cramps, are you talking about last week?? If so then you would be about 6-8dpo?? According to drs that is not possible at 6 dpo, but I have always questioned this myself. When I got pregnant with my daughter my husband was only home for two weeks because he was in the military and when he came home I was on my period and the day after he left I got my BFP. I did soo much googling of information only to find out that it was impossible to get a positive that fast, but I did! My doctor even questioned when I told him the time line if I was sure it was my husbands kid!!! Then I got pregnant in May (ended in MC at 6 weeks) and I had a dark positive at just about 9-10dpo. I was wondering if it is possible that some people just have insane amounts of HCG or something? Especially after my blood draw just before finding out about my MMC was 27,000 at only 6 weeks.

If it was me, I'd say I was nuts :lol: but all woman are different. Try to take a photo, i'd love seeing it personally, I'm a sucker for hpt photos :p

I thought it takes a week travel and implant? Happy to be proven wrong though xxxx

i ended up getting a BFP yesterday! BFN today (two different brands of tests) Will update this weekend, and if I do end up with BFP and get blood, I will update to say if I was totally nuts or if I am a few DPO more than I thought! :)

Thank you!!
By the way, this is my test from yesterday...I accidentally scraped a tiny bit away with my nail, and I see the line to the left of that. I held it up to my light, and saw pink. total BFN after BFN today though....

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/slypsandtangles/photo36.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->