ridiculously horny!

AliKitts

Reaction score
this pregnancy i cant leave my husband alone lol anybody else that way? we were having sex twice a day since i found out i was pregnant but then started having brown spotting so we havent done it the past few days and its driving me crazy! my spotting seems to have stopped now but im scared to do anything in case it comes back! :( with everything feeling more sensitive down there pregnancy sex is amazing! :)

Lucky! I feel the complete opposite. My poor hubby. heh.

:( im not doing it either anymore because of the spotting i had, it seems to of stopped so i might try again soon

I was pretty horny for a couple of weeks after finding out, so like weeks 4-6. It certainly stopped once I started feeling like poo and was so exhausted.

ive had no symptoms really so it didnt bother me i was still up for it! lol but ive started to feel a little nauseous in the day time and gone off certain foods etc thats about it

I’m 5 weeks pregnant and soo horny it’s unreal. I want it like 3 times a day at least up to 5 times. Even having Sex 3 - t times a day isn’t satisfying so I have to use my fingers like 2 times a day too . It’s driving me insane. I’m even dreaming about having sex with DH.

Yep. I’ve not suffered with any sickness (yet) so far and I’m the horniest I’ve ever been in any pregnancy.

My OH is struggling to keep up :rofl:

Rainbow drop Really? How many times a day are you getting off? My husband is like I can’t go on much longer doing it like 3 times a day. I don’t know what I’m going to do.

Still have this. And my husband is away. Thank goodness I can get there on my own

Oh man- jealous! I’m opposite- don’t touch me with a ten foot pole. Poor hubs.

Totally the opposit here :(. My poor poor bf.... it's been this way in all 3 pregnancies.

Tbh I can’t wait for this phase to pass feels as if all I’m doing is sleeping eating or having sex.no matter how many times we do it I’m ready for another round literally 15-20 mins later. My DH is really struggling to keep up

Good for you! I think I'd honestly stab him if he dared to suggest it! :haha: I have been so ridiculously sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->