Ridiculously light line?

mamawolf

Reaction score
Ok ladies I need opinions. This was taken with FMU. Thing is, I have Mirena and I know it’s supposed to be rare to get pregnant with it but my boobs have been sore for At least a week and a half. Last night when DH and I had sex it hurt every time he hit my cervix (must have been low because it was a lot) the only time I’ve ever had that happen was when I was pregnant with my 2 y/o. I’ve had 2 miscarriages and I’m scared of having another one. I’m only only the third week of my cycle but I’m pretty sure I O’d early because I remember seeing the EWCM and thinking “wow a little early for that” so I’m not sure how many dpo I am but it can’t be too much. Still very early. I definitely see the line in person. I just don’t know if it’s the antibody strip. Too light to tell if it has color. Within the time limit.

Attachments

• F39E63F4-6DEF-4B41-8D62-F079AEF6F2BF.jpg
    F39E63F4-6DEF-4B41-8D62-F079AEF6F2BF.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 147
i see it!
Fx that it get darker soon :dust:

and just to add....I'm ttc'ing again after Tubal Ligation failure. Nothing is 100% safe!

i see it!
Fx that it get darker soon :dust:

and just to add....I'm ttc'ing again after Tubal Ligation failure. Nothing is 100% safe!

Yeah! The irony is I already got pregnant on the pill! If I am pregnant again then apparently my husband’s swimmers just can’t be stopped!

I’m not sure, but wishing the best of luck

I’m worried that it’s just an indent. From what I understand those are really common with FRER’s now. I still have the tests and the lines are still there. All of them showed up within 3 mins and stayed but it still might be a false positive?

I just started a post on this a few days back! Those lines are maddening!! I hope you get the result you want! :flower:

Thanks ladies! I keep getting the same barely there line for the last few days so I’m beginning to think it’s just crappy tests :/ Its still early though. AF should still be another week away (my cycles aren’t regular) so it’s still very early yet. Boobs are still very sore so we’ll see!

Sorry, its so frustrating isn't it! I had a few days of the same annoying indent line! Gave me such false hope!!

This is today with IC. It was when I got home from work (and I drink a lot of water) so not the best time. I think I see something but it’s probably just line eye.

Attachments

• 2158E82D-2F3B-487A-8FC8-92636B59ED59.jpg
    2158E82D-2F3B-487A-8FC8-92636B59ED59.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 71
I definitely see what you’re talking about!! Maybe it’s the start of something!!!

I see something on your latest pic. Hopefully with FLU it will be stronger.. fx

Here is this mornings test. I kinda see something but I don’t trust my eyes! Boobs have been sore for 2 weeks now and crampy and tired. I’m irregular and I haven’t been charting so even though I know when my last period was, I don’t know exactly when it’s due again.

Attachments

• 271BF19E-D4E3-4C13-937C-A82754459F84.jpg
    271BF19E-D4E3-4C13-937C-A82754459F84.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel