Right back in :(

JessesGirl29

Reaction score
Just need a selfish rant.
Now that it's settled that we're TTC for number 2 I've been telling myself that it's NTNP because I just want to keep everything low key. I took almost a year to get pregnant with my son and I honestly think I dove wayyy to deep in to the TTC world.
Here I am month two of trying looking up when my due date would be if I was pregnant this cycle when we only DTD once in the fertile window because my son's sleeping was bad. I promised myself I wouldn't get my hopes up but here I am again symptom spotting and fighting the urge to test early only to have my heart broken month after month. There is a good friend at work who just found out she was pregnant and I would love to be pregnant 'with' her. Why do I do this to myself? :nope:

I want to just hide and enjoy my son and be thankful for what I have without having to go through this. I wish it was as easy as *poof* you realize your period is late without thinking about it.

I hear ya! We conceived our two first cycle. And here's me thinking it will be just as easy. Nope, on cycle 5 now. And then of course I find out my brother is expecting their 5th after one weekend they threw caution to the wind. Nice. If only it were that easy. Wishing you lots of luck for a quick BFP!

Telllllllll me about it! Me and my partner have been trying since Oct (I had my implant taken out) and nothing! I know it's a really short time I just thought that it may be just ....easy?! I guess! I keep getting excited and nothing! So far this week I've had two friends announce they're expecting and 3 different babies brought into work for the first time....I'm so happy for them all I promise! But just wonder when or if it's gonna happen?!

I have a daughter who's 16 (big gap I know! Teenage parent!) and I'm now 33 and really wondering if I've left it to long??

I'm kinda in the same boat as you... We are on our second cycle TTC number 4 my first was a complete surprise got pregnant right away after an early miscarriage; my son was even more of a surprise we had sex ONCE and we were not trying what so ever; and then we wanted a 3rd and bam first cycle.. And I know I can't even complain because there are people out there trying way longer but my friend found out she was pregnant and now my brother in law is expecting his 4th and he is not happy about it one bit :(

I totally understand where you are coming from we have just started out TTC#2 this is our 1st cycle trying and I am already looking up when due date would be and double buggies etc when I am desperate for this to not be like TTC#1 and all full on as I want to be of the mind set it will happen when it happens and I have DS who I adore and need to make the most of our one on one time!!!

I think it is hard not to get caught up all over again but I am going to do my best to stay grounded and not test unless AF is early etc!!

1DPO today and AF is due on my son's 1st birthday!!

Sending lots of :hug: and baby :dust: to you all

Here's hoping it happens soon for all of us. I'm holding strong, not getting any tests until my period is late, it's forecasted for Friday.

It helps knowing I'm not the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->