Right .. Been To Docs

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well I've been - cancelled the registration with the scabby surgury I went to yesterday.

The MW came out an seen me - She was actually there when I spoke to the MW Julie from a different surgery yesterday :D She came straight out when the receptionist went to see if she was busy even though she had a lady in there. She said Julie has faxed the consultant as she said she would - Hes the gyni (sp) consultant which is good that he already knows of 'me'. I got to see the lady doctor too I just had to wait for half hour & OHs Mum was really nice & was happy to stay around. Just before we went to sit down the MW came out and said she wanted me to go see her next Tuesday at 11.30 as long as everything is ok :headspin:

Lady doctor was lovelyyyyy it made such a change, she was calm, not rushing me, listened & was generally wanting to be helpful. She rang EPU they are still saying no to a hCG count & no to a scan until 6 weeks although lady doc did try for a 5 week scan. Unless this consultant over rules that when he sees my breif notes I will get a scan on week 6 the MW on Tuesday will see to that.

So now a strong + & sore boobies :rofl: I just have to hang tight & hope that the unusual (this now) is good sign & this little bean sticks around.

I have to drop a sample in tomorrow - I didn't have to but I want it confirmed on my records for the obvious reasons.

Glad it went well at the doctors. They sound so much more helpful than the ones you had before on Stoke

bout time u got some decent care :hugs:

Wow thats all sounds like your finally getting somewhere ... YAYYY!!!

Im soooo pleased that you have finally got a GP that is willing to actually help you!

Really pleased that you have got aapointments and getting scans sorted out tis FANTASTIC news :)

Congrats again hunni and keep thinking positive ... ALL your sympoms are PG signs and good ones at that :)

:hugs: IM SOOOOOO PLEASED :happydance: :hugs:
xxx

Glad it went well ... good to see that they are being helpful .. makes a nice change!!

great news!

only 2 weeks till your scan then, not long!

fingers crossed for you

xx

:hugs: glad you've found such a nice doctor ^_^

AW I am so chuffed for you that you have nice helpful medical care
:) 'bout bloody time!!

This all sounds really promising!!!

I am still keeping everthing X -ed that the 6 weeks scan is tip top perfect!!!

Congrats again!

Cool they saw you so quick, wondered where you had disapeared to lol!

Is this the first time you have visited your new GP, and is the one you will be registered with, or did you just see whoever was avaliable? Fingers crossed they will be a lot more helpfull than your last doctors anyway!

Blimey - I've been offline for a while with moving and didn't even know you had got your BFP hun!:happydance: And Layla too!:happydance:

That's fantastic news, and it's about time that you have finally got the care you and your little bean deserve.:hugs:

Good luck with your scan hun.

:headspin: Things sound like they are going great for you. Its nice to hear that you have a good Dr FInally!!!!!:happydance: Again...Im so happy for you guys and it was very nice that your OH's Mom was with you:hugs:

Oh this all sounds really good. I'm so pleased you have some decent care at last, you blummin well deserve it. Glad that OH's Mum is being so nice, it makes a big difference how the out-laws are with you.

When will you know the date of the first scan? Will it be exactly 6 weeks?

YESSSSSSSSSSS a decent GP for you :happydance:

Babe, I have everything crossed! :headspin::hugs: x

When will you know the date of the first scan? Will it be exactly 6 weeks?
If all is ok on Tuesday I think the MW will ask for a 6 week scan which should be next Friday unless the consultant suggests sooner after the fax he got :D

Dropped a sample in this morning - To ring for results after 2 tomorrow. Does anyone else ever do this then think god what if it comes back negative :rofl:

I didn't have to do it tbh they were ok to go on my word but I wanted it confirmed for my record here incase anything should go wrong.

Lmfao i went to the Docs on camp with maddie armed with the "pee stick" and i asked if they wanted a sample and they said no lol same with this one when i went to docs i asked if they wanted a sample and again they refused ... said test is as accurate as theres lol!!

So don't worry .. 1000 preggie tests can't be wrong charl .... or is it 1001 now??

hehehe
xxx

thats fantastic hun, it makes a world of difference having nice medical staff looking after you. thinks are looking fantastic, Im so happy for you, sore boobies, ouch I remember them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->