Right.. I think the nesting bug has taken over!

NG09

Reaction score
So I am a woman on a mission today, my plans for today are;

-go and buy loads of new coat hangers and a new iron
-clear out my wardrobes and drawers
-get rid of the clothes I'm not going to wear again
-then it's time to IRON, IRON and IRON some more!!!! lol

Wish me luck!!!! lol x

good luck!

I wish my nesting instinct would kick in, theres loads of jobs around here that need doing but I just don't have the energy. :dohh:

(mummy2be posting using husbands log in)

lol i had the nesting bug today cleaned out my cupbords and gabrielles and had the urge to set up a nursery have to wait but bc my bedroom will be shared and gabrielle moves in to her own room also wanted to wash all the brand new babyy clothes but i sorted through mine and gabrielles and my hips started hurting and got tired and gave in and dosed of but had difficulty bc nesting was on my mind and thats what i wanted to do

I got the nesting bug today. I was suppose to go out shopping after work but now I'm looking at the house and would rather give it a good cleaning

when i was pregnant with gabrielle everytime i got braxton hicks i would go crazy cleaning and had my poor oh up at 1 am cleaning the floor for the 5th time i would clean and never be sattisfied lol once he was trying to convince me to go to bed at 2 am but i refused to budge until i had scrubbed the cupbords a 2nd time i was crazy those last weeks i kept scrubbing my walls everyday and just constantly cleaning everything

i had a quick spurt of nesting a few weeks ago but now i'm to tired. there is oodles to get done, i'm just to tired to do it. my goal is to do it next month when i hit 3rd tri

I really want to get my spare room sorted, but were storing some stuff for my OH's brother and until he moves his stuff I can't sorted. It's driving me mad as I just want to get organised. The rest of the house is not to bad and just needs a quick going over or at least that's the case now but I'm sure when my proper nesting instinct kicks in I may think differently.

5 hours in... and I have 2 tidy double built in wardrobes, and 5 bin bags full of clothes and shoes for the charity shop!!! I'd say time for a cuppa!!!

mine has kicked in the last 2 weeks! ive used up so much detol cleaning everything but then im moving house in june anyway!! haha ive been cleaning the bathroom 3 times a day! and keep making lists of furniture and baby stuff were going to get. xx

Yeah we are storing stuff for my mam in our spare room, and unfortunatley that is going to be bubs room so we have to wait till she moves it all,it's FRUSTRATING!!! I know logically we have plenty of time but i just want to have everything organized and ready. Also since getting pregnant i've been doing most of the cooking - i never did it before cos OH likes to and is good at it and i had noooo idea, but as soon as my morning sickness went away this sudden thing of 'omg, i dont know how to cook & i'll need to be able to feed my baby!!!!' kicked in haha! I was never domesticated at all till i got pregnant,:haha:

i have been running around trying to get all the baby hand-me-down i can and put everything together, and i still feel like i'm gonna run out of time.

and i have 18WEEKS to go.

haha

silly me.

I told my husband the following absolutely MUST be done within the next few weeks or the EARTH WILL IMPLODE:

-repaint the dining room
-reorganize and unclutter the basement
-empty some of our room (well the bubba will need room in there eventually!)
-put up new curtains
-get a new bookshelf
-etc etc.

it's crazy. I went to 5 stores because i wanted just the PERFECT curtains. Anything else would not do. I usually couldn't care less about home decor.

How the heck are pretty curtains going to help the baby? Pretty much zippo.

Yet I must have the PERFECT CURTAINS OR ELSE!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"