Right ladies anyone else due to test around 19th of april?TTC buddies needed

i will be testing on 19/20 too if i concieve my baby will be due on December 19th 2011 wish everybody baby dust!!!! fingers crossed!!!

I would be due either 24th/25th of December lol I'm due to test 16th/17th of April =)

Hi lovely ladies! I am due to get my bfp on the 21st.

I have been ttc #2 on and off since august last year, with one early mc in January. My dd was concieved first go so we are wondering why it's taking so long this time round... I guess bub will come when he or she is ready!

I look forward to sharing the tww with you all! Until then, happy shagging!!:happydance:

I'm set to test on the 18th! I need a buddy!

Do all you ladies have shorter cycles like me? I'm 28 days like clockwork usually. Hard sometimes though because I only spot during AF and don't have a "flow"... going to GYN tomorrow to have some tests done to make sure I'm actually able to conceive :(

So if the main symptom at 1dpo is gas....I am off to a good start lol!

Do all you ladies have shorter cycles like me? I'm 28 days like clockwork usually. Hard sometimes though because I only spot during AF and don't have a "flow"... going to GYN tomorrow to have some tests done to make sure I'm actually able to conceive :(

I have a 27 day cycle, it was 28 before I had DD1. I still ov around CD14-15, hope my LP isnt too much on the short side.

How did you go at the docs?

So how is everyone going so far? My ticker says I am 1dpo, but I am not sure I have ov'd yet as I am still getting lots of CM (no OPKs or temping for me). Hopefully it will happen soon because I dont want a short LP.

Bring on the TWW and FX time doesnt go too slow!!

Its o day for me due af 21st so Will be testing around 17th onwards!

I have 25 day cycles so quite short but Still a 14 day Ali

Started temping this month & using okps - slight temp rise this morn, neg okp yesterday, buy pos okp for the 2 days before.

4th cycle ttc but am getting concerned something is not working.
With my other kids. I only Had to look. At. A willy. & I wud have a BFP "!!

I'm 36 now with a New partner

Well I think I'm out =( my cm (tmi) is all thick very white and clumpy and its what I normally get before af.... I was really sure this would be our month as we have bedded everyday!!!!

Well I think I'm out =( my cm (tmi) is all thick very white and clumpy and its what I normally get before af.... I was really sure this would be our month as we have bedded everyday!!!!

Dude! Don't give up hope yet! It's still early!!

Im scheduled to test on he 20th and hopefully will be honored with getting a :bfp:! I would love to be a test buddy with you! Good luck to you!

:flower: hi im new on here, can i join your group?im due af the 21st, i ovulated wednesday, got alot of cm, its was stringy too so :thumbup: tmi sorry!and i also had ovulation pains, will try n :sex: and we have also been :sex:-ing since april 2nd to april6th, didnt get that much yesterday but the sperm live for 2 days dont they?i dunno just really want a baby of our own :dust: ladies

hi everyone, i guess i can join the boat too. Im have been trying to concieve #2 for about 2 years now. I'm on cd 40 and 7 dpo. i think. i have been using a calender for the past year. too scared to test. only 4 days late and i really dont want to see :bfn: . I havent had any symptoms like i have been every other month. Usually have strong symptoms which mess with my head making me think im pregnant. but this past month, nothing dont feel af coming or any pregnancy symptoms. bleehhhh.

I'm having a lot of awesome cramping today! Any other updates?:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"