Right love being preggers but boy do I want to meet this bean now!!!!!!

digs

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I love being preggers, its great I feel so connected with my little bean it is amazing but...................................hubby said I'm bored this is dragging now, I want to meet our baby and now I feel the same OMG I want to meet bean!!!!

Grrrrrrr was getting on so well, now I am day dreaming again!

xx

Im the same.. I know ill miss being pregnant when hes out to some extent, ill miss him kicking and ill miss feeling so close to him. But i do just really want to meet him!! Im gettin impatient now. Only 11 weeks but that still feels like a lifetime!x

just under 12 weeks for me..............ahhhhhhhh that seems so so long. My friend went in to labour this morning over 3 weeks early I'm so jealous - don't want to put bean at risk but would love it if it at least arrived on time!!

I'm sure this bean will be as late as is possibly can and keep mummy and daddy waiting!

We are always late for everything, I can't see our child being any different!! grrrrrr

I sooooooo know what you ladies mean, my sis was due on 28th dec and had her baby on tues so i know feel like i have years til mine comes .............such a long waiting game x will be defo worth it tho xxxx

I'm tired of people telling me "enjoy it, you're going to miss being pregnant"

I cannot for the life of me understand how I'm going to miss it!!

I'm tired of people telling me "enjoy it, you're going to miss being pregnant"

I cannot for the life of me understand how I'm going to miss it!!

Me either - I'm bed ridden, in constant pain, can't even shuffle more than 2 steps without needing the wheelchair, legs swollen up so much it feels like my skin is about to split, got painful abscess on my woohoo and can no longer even get in the shower cubicle yet alone enjoy a relaxing bath!!!

Exactly what bit am I going to miss????????

Apparently everything will go back to normal within days of her being born.... I am sooooooo looking forward to being able to walk, dress myself, relax in the bath, even just getting in and out of bed on my own will be BLISS!!!!

Don't get me wrong I have been really lucky coz I love being pregnant, I have never been so laid back, chilled, calm and happy in my life, I can't wait to do it again but............................................................ if I could have the best of both worlds I would bean out for a few hours then back in to carry round all snug!

lullaby2010 - you are amazing to have put up with that! but it will be worth it I'm sure!

x

89 days left (I like to count down in days now instead of weeks, hehe) and I feel like I'm ready to meet my lil man already! :(

haha gemini I've got 82 or if bean is late maybe 94!!! grrrrrrr come on time fly by PLEASEEEEEEE!!!

xxx

im the same, im so done with being pregnant, it doesnt suit me one bit. I just want my baby to be here now, god and ive still got ages :( BOOOO!! xx

I'll miss it in a way . But my god I wish I was full term now , I cant wait to meet my baby . Also i'm constantly anxious, I hope I'll feel better when I can actually see and hold my baby rather than wondering what's going on in there :)

Don't get me wrong I have been really lucky coz I love being pregnant, I have never been so laid back, chilled, calm and happy in my life, I can't wait to do it again but............................................................ if I could have the best of both worlds I would bean out for a few hours then back in to carry round all snug!

x

I feel exactly the same since about a week ago - will miss him in my tummy so much but I want to meet him!! I'm also slightly concerned about how much bloomin bigger I can get in the next 4 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->