RIGHT.....Time to get serious!!!!

MrsO1987

Reaction score
I have now been off the pill for just over a year and we have not had our BFP! :nope:

During this time thought we have been busy, moving house etc.

We are now settled in our new home and its now time to get serious with TTC!

I have just finished my AF (today) and have some ovulation test strips to try this cycle - has anyone used these? when should i start testing and how often should I test?

Any tips and advice would be really appreciated.

Fingers crossed this is our month!

Thank You

Do you know your cycle length.?
I would start day 10 and follow the instructions
Also are you and your partner taking a conception multi vitamin ?

Hello :)
This thread has made me smile. I'm in exactly the same situation and curious for the same answers. I hope you don't mind me tagging along!
Lots of luck and baby dust xx

my average cycle length is 26 days but does differ slightly - last months was 31!!!!

Hi K12B - I dont mind at all its nice to chat with someone in the same situation! hope this is our month! x

I always started at CD6. If you have a 30+ pack of just the strips. (Then it isnt cost prohibitive) That way I learned what my usual cycle looked like for the month...

I tested every day in the afternoon. I always have 2 lines show up. so I had to test every day to learn my pattern. Started testing mid day then evening around cycle day 10 I believe.

did you test everyday and at what time? x

When I used them I use to test twice a day at 2pm nd 6pm. I dnt use them now tho as I found they were just a added stress to a journey that is already stressful.

Good luck

I use them starting cd 8 and test 2x day starting cd 15, the last 3 months I've gotten my +opk at cd 21, 17 and 20...I test at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. so I don't miss the surge. Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->