right!!!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
all u shy ladies!!! its third tri now!!! i wanna see gorgeous bumps before its too late :D:D:D:D:D whos goin 1st?!!!

yes i know im nosy! i only took a couple of my own and know how much i regret it thats why u shud take loads!!!

got a fair few nearing due dates!!

Yeah come on! Who is due next? Lil Baby Boo it must be you followed by Louise. Am I right?

Well that excludes me as my bump aint gorgeous! Its eewww.

I want to see Louise's-hers is the only one I aint seen :hissy:

Come on!

Im due 1 week after Louise :happydance:

My Bump is gross too!!!

I'll post tho....sorry if anyone is eating or about to eat.........

Here you go.......hopefully he'll not be in there much longer!!

Now can I go hide??

DSC00323.JPG

DSC00328.JPG

DSC00332.JPG

I will DEFFO post one tomorrow, I promise. I will have to get someone else to tke it, ya see, and as I have only just read thus thread, being 12.44am, everyone is in bed at the moment.
Cute bump sam. :)

lil baby boo that is a fantastic bump! wow!!!! :D:D:D:D:D knew id break ya and ud give in :rofl: now just louise! louise u have 7 hours to post a piccy :rofl:(im kiddin lol!!!!!)

ps lil baby boo... i have that housecoat!!!!

ps lil baby boo... i have that housecoat!!!!

House coat??? You mean my lady bug PJ's?? I forgot to mention when I posted my pics that you all need to excuse my PJ's.....was ready for bed!

He he.......

Your turn Louise

xx

nooo ur housecoat! its hanging up in pic 3 :blush:

come on louise :hissy:

Excellent bump Lil Baby Boo, good size too!xxx

nooo ur housecoat! its hanging up in pic 3 :blush:

come on louise :hissy:

Ahhh I see, you mean my Dressing Gown!!! House Coat?? I love that dressing gown, its all toasty inside & has the hood to keep you super toast in the winter!! A Primark Bargin!!!

a dressign gown is a house coat!!! lol everyone slags me for that!!! its a scottish thing :hissy:

a dressign gown is a house coat!!! lol everyone slags me for that!!! its a scottish thing :hissy:

Arrr, well I'll let you call it a house coat!!!

My Manager at work is Scottish and he asks me to call him at 'the back of 4' I still don't understand what it means.....I thought it was to call him at almost 5 o'clock but apparently not?? And he wonders why I'm always late!!

back of four would be anytime before half 4 :rofl: us scottish are weird :rofl:

back of four would be anytime before half 4 :rofl: us scottish are weird :rofl:

You can say that again.......how can the back of four be before half four??? Whats wrong with saying between 4 and half past........maybe thats just to easy!! Doh :dohh:

I have trouble with the times here as well!
Someone said it to me today about getting something done for the back of 2, im like okay i still dont know what time that is :rofl:

I still use dressing gown, rob uses housecoat lol

:hissy: Come On Louise Where is your Bump Piccy. :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back