Ring and string test!?

HushHush

Reaction score
So I have messed around with the ring and string test in the past on my family members and friends who have had kids and/or were pregnant. Everytime is has been correct! *mind blown* it even predicted my sister in laws babies gender before her ultrasound.. it was correct and she just had a beautiful baby girl! Well I had a really weird cycle this month, and ovulated a week before my period. I'm now a day late (small potatoes, as my cycle is only semi regular), but for laughs I used the ring and hair test. It swung hard in circles, which is a girl. But I'm obviously way to early to take a test.

Anyone here have any stories on this?!

I have used the ring and hair test before and on every woman in my family it has been correct. I did it on my partner and his come up with 2 boys, mine has always been 3 boys and i already have a son so would make sense for him to have 2. Very spooky and cool but if I'm sure now I'm destined to have all boys.

Very spooky isnt it?!

I had an inkling at my 12 week scan I was having a girl and the ring test just 'confirmed' it for me unscientifically of course :blush:

I have used the ring and hair test before and on every woman in my family it has been correct. I did it on my partner and his come up with 2 boys, mine has always been 3 boys and i already have a son so would make sense for him to have 2. Very spooky and cool but if I'm sure now I'm destined to have all boys.

Boys are a joy! But definitely would be a bummer if you have your heart set on a girl.

The ring test I did on my SIL back in October said she wouldn't have anymore babies.. it's the only one that's been wrong as she just found out she was pregnant. Ring test shows another girl!

Very spooky isnt it?!

I had an inkling at my 12 week scan I was having a girl and the ring test just 'confirmed' it for me unscientifically of course :blush:

I hope so!! Will you post when you find out for sure? :)

I've been obsessed with it (and now other wives tales) for the past few days. I'm fairly certain I am pregnant, as I've always been super aware of my body. Ring test over my belly says I am, and it's a girk. Unscientifically, obviously! Lol

But I did the at home sugar pregnancy test, and the bleach pregnancy test. My best friend also did it (who we know is not pregnant). Both tests show positive, hers were negative. We have basically the same diet, as well. Very interesting. Took a first response test after that, BFN. However, I would be only 8 days along so it wouldn't show up anyways. Period is late, everything I normally do to "make myself start" hasn't worked and I don't feel like AF is coming for a visit this month.

Going crazy, would love some forum friends to talk to!

It actually is crazy spooky! I did it a while back and it was right about my first 2 children but apparently I'm supposed to have 4 more! I know that's not happening, DH would never allow 6 kids so the only way this would happen is if DH passed away or we got a divorce and I remarried. Mine went boy, girl, boy, girl, girl, girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"