• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

RM++ ?

mons75

Reaction score
Anyone knows what this means? Does it mean protein in urine??

Just saw a really disappointing midwife that made me feel super bad, was supposed to see a consultant but "they dont have time to see everyone you know" "How tall are you, dont gain anymore weight" "If you want to disuss a C section you need to see a consultant you know" That's why they refered me to one you silly cow. "Your sugars are rising, your next appt is in 2 weeks. Bye"

I'm so annoyed, she didn't listen to anything I said and said something about a hernia and closed the door. I feel like I should have complained to someone but its like an ocean of a hole there, dont feel like anyone would help me.

So if anyone knows what RM++ means I'd be grateful to know, saw it in my notes now. :flower:

Sorry you were treated that way! I'm reading more and more stories of rude midwives that make you feel like you are wasting their time, it's quite worrying. Although, im sure the majority are lovely! Im afraid i can't help on the RM++? Hope you get some answers xx:hugs:

Hav you had miscarriages? It could mean Repeat Miscarriage.

Hi there, sorry to hear about the crappy treatment you've been given.:flower:

I think RM means routine and microscopy, though I'm not sure what that means. Is it in any earlier tests in your notes too?

hiiii omg i have had the exact same experience literally! I got booked in to the consultant's clinic last week and was referred by the doctor herself as she seemed concerned because of high bp and swelling, head aches etc and i turned up for another doctor NOT consultant just to send me home within 5 minutes and said dont worry about coming back shes not concerned !!!! I was so shocked and angry at the time i just went but i think im going to make a complaint soon as its just not on......call your midwife and ask what the RM means if ur still not sure they will deffo tell u :)
xxx

Thanks so much girls, I called the helpline and they said it was FM++ which means fetal movements, moving a lot. Dont know why she bothered writing that down as she didnt care about anything really. Silly dog, considering writing in my birthplan that I dont want her at my labour. Everyone else have been sweet though, just got so annoyed that she was so rude and annoying and that she didnt explain that she wasnt the consultant until midway through. Awful little bitch mw...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"