rmc x 11 scan tomorrow ... terrified

gbnf

Reaction score
Hi all

I am currently 6 +1 today and having a scan tomorrow due to history off rmc, I had a scan at at 4 +6 and seen a sac, im really worried today not sure how im going to get through till tomorrow, im expecting the worst as this is always a bad time for me all losses before 7 weeks. Anyone else in a similar situation, don't feel as nauseous today but maybe just over thinking things

xxxx

Not a similar situation but just want to send support and lists of sticky :dust:

I haven't experienced this either, but wanted to wish you luck and positive thoughts!! I'm sure all will be well.

I'm in the same boat at the moment we're 4wks 6days and have had 4rmc's. Unfortunately I don't have a good news story yet as the earliest scan they can get me was 21st when I'll be almost 7 wks. Anyway I'm rambling.

I don't have any advice but didn't want to read and run. Good luck xxxx

I do not have any advice, but just wanted to offer some positive thoughts. :hugs:

Hi there. I have had one healthy pregnancy and am now 8 weeks with #2. I've already had two scans because I'm working with a fertility doctor and unfortunately my doctor thinks the baby won't make it :( Baby and sac are small and we haven't seen a heartbeat yet. Waiting and not knowing what is going on in there is the worst, ins't it? I hope that this one will be healthy and growing and that you will be holding this little one in 7 more months!! Let us know how it goes.

Believe I am a success story, 9 total losses: 8 early and son Zane at 17 weeks. I remember week 6 very well as I was on vacation in Florida and while I had a couple dry heaving episodes, I was not all that nauseas, matter of fact it was really on and off until 8-9 weeks and that was with triplets! Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for tomorrow and hope you have great news to share!

I an kindof in the same boat.. I have a happy&healthy 3 y/o but have since had 5 miscarriages. I am almost 8 weeks pregnant now & have a scan this week, I too am terrified... but we have to be positive for our little babays ;) good luck & keep us updated! I'm sure everything will be just fine!

Fingers crossed for you! :hugs: I've only had two early MC this year but I've finally got my sticky bean we seen a heartbeat at 6+1 weeks.
:hugs:

best of luck with your scan. I have had7 m/cs and have a lo who is nearly 3. Currently 13 weeks and had 5scans so far. The worry never goes away. Sounds to me like Its your turn and you deserve brilliant news x

Hi All

firstly thank you all so much for your prayers and your thoughts :hugs::hugs:

because it has paid off seen 5mm lil beanie with a lovely HEARTBEAT measuring on time :happydance::happydance:

I feel so relieved and blessed at the moment :hugs::hugs:

thankyou all again and best of wishes to all especially to slg

this pregnancy journey is a rough ride at times

sending baby dust, hugs and luvs xxxx

thanyou so much

a friend once told me that people get what they want but special have to strive that little bit harder to get what they truly deserve

I thought it was lovely feeling on cloud 9 at the minute

Your post brought a smile to my face this morning! I'm so very happy for you. Are you carrying your US picture around today? If I were you I wouldn't be able to put it down :) Please keep us updated on your pregnancy!

Thank you for your well wishes! I'm just trying to be patient until Wed. when I get another scan. I'll let you know how it goes.

Congrats! Gives me hope for my u/s tomorrow :) have a happy&healthy pregnancy!!!

Congratulations you give everyone who has problems hope when its dark xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->