Robitussin and Clomid?

ClaireLR

Mommy to baby Lucy!
Reaction score
I started my first round of Clomid today and have just read that if your CM dries up then Robitussin is good to help you in that area. Has anyone got any experience of this as I have problems in that area anyway, I have bought some Pre-seed but just want to do everything I can whilst on the Clomid. Thanks!

I woukld advise you to you preeseed rather than robitussin. Do lots of research on it first before using as I'm not sure how safe it is!

Hi Claire

i used Robittussin,was a bit difficult for me, as after doing alot of research they say to stop taking it when you ovulate, but due to not knowing this i never knew when to stop taking it, i used it for a month but it did not help my CM! i also used preseed, not the nicest of things, it did help with being able to (excuse the wording) just get on with it, as it makes you very lubricated.

Rob is just a cough mixture it basically makes your CM loser like it would with the phlwm on your chest if you were to have a cold.

oh i also got my presseed off of ebay it was much cheaper.

good luck with it all.

Thank you both. I've already got some pre-seed, just wondering if there was anything else I could do!

Hi Girlies
Ive bought some and was going to use it this cycle not sure whether i should or not because i dont have a problem with cm anyway, but im trying to pull out all the stops this month......
x

Thats exactly what I was thinking! Decided not to use it, for now anyway. I haven't found much evidence that it's worked for many people, think more people have luck with the pre-seed and possibly EPO taken up till Ov, which I may try as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->