Rocco has developed a dislike of the vacuum!

channy3232

Reaction score
He used to sleep through it or if he was awake he wouldn't care. Now he screams! He also doesn't like the hairdryer, even when he's on the other side of the house.
A friend of mine said her little girl and her cousins little girl went through the same thing. She said it only lasted a month. It was only a phase? Anyone else experience this?

yep, my lo is the same with hover or hairdrier, it never used to bother her but now she screams unless im holding her when hoovering....abit hard though! all i would need is a fag hanging out my mouth and lo under my arm and hoovering....id look a right chav! but i dont smoke! haha!

Haha Julie!

Ruby doesn't mind the hoover, and actively likes the hairdryer (lucky since I have high maintenance hair) but doesn't like the blender, I have to hold her while using it. It's probably a phase.

Lol Violet is ok with the hoover but she doesn't like the tap running :rofl:

We've been through the vacuum cleaner phase. Now he's generally ok if you get it out and tell him 'Vroomvroom now!' and let him play with it when you are done. Next phase it the adoring and trying to vacuum phase and then its the avoiding the vacuum for the rest of his lazy ass male life phase :D

That's sooo funny beancounter, I bet Alex will be exactly like that :)

Now my lo actually goes to sleep and stops crying when its on sometimes.

My Lo hates it and its just something that developed aswell as she never used to mind...she quite likes the hairdryer tho.

Phoebe used to fall asleep when I did the vaccuming now she hates it and also goes mad at the hairdryer!

LO used to be able to sleep through anything. Now he wakes up when we start using cellotapes for the boxes we're packing (we're moving two houses into one so LO has double portions of all the packing tape!).

I guess our LOs are now able to differentiate pleasurable sound and absolutely irritating noises (for them at least).

BTW, my LO also hates the sound of the blender. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->