• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Rocco rolled over!! Yay!!

channy3232

Reaction score
He never showed interest at all. He would roll onto his side but that was about it. Tonight he was in his pack n play and was rolling on his side and running into the side so we put him on the floor. My hubby was laying with him. Next thing we know he rolled onto his tummy! On the first try! Don't they normally roll from tummy to back first?? I'm so proud of him!!

aww wow! i cannot wait til my boy does that :)

Well done Rocco !

Lucas started rolling over yesterday but the first few times he did it I was out of the room so I sat there and watched him until he did it again as I kept thinking maybe I had already left him on his tummy, bess him he's not worked out how to roll back again yet !

Should I be worried then? Theo just isn't interested at all...he'll lay on his back and stay there :-(

Should I be worried then? Theo just isn't interested at all...he'll lay on his back and stay there :-(

Noooo! Don't be worried! Like I said, he showed no interest at Allyn rolling and then just kinda did it. And he did it one more time and that was it. My sister emailed me and said not to be discouraged...babies will often do something new and then forget how to do it and not do it again for a while.

Noooo! Don't be worried! Like I said, he showed no interest at Allyn rolling and then just kinda did it. And he did it one more time and that was it. My sister emailed me and said not to be discouraged...babies will often do something new and then forget how to do it and not do it again for a while.

Thankyou.

Sorry I forgot to say Well done .... Well Done Rocco xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back