Rocking chair and stool...

Orange lady

Reaction score
I've been offered a rocking chair and stool from my friend for nursing. They take up quite alot of space, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether they are worth having or not?
:thumbup:

I would say if you have the room, then yea defo have it coz its free and anything free is good.hehe. if you havent got the space though it could be a pain in the bum.

i bought one of e bay and love sitting in it now, im sutre when Lo arrives it will be great for the night feeds.

I plan on getting one. Women I've talked to say they're great for when you're holding the baby/nursing and if it's a really comfy one, it's also easier to get in and out of than sitting on the couch.

A rocking chair is on my list of MUST HAVES :) If someone is willing to give you one then yaaay! *laughs* If you're not sure, go to a store a sit in one, they're super nice for rocking babies to sleep. :)

jumping into 2nd tri lol not been in here for while lol

get one if you can i just absolutely love my rocking chair and stool mine came free with my nursery furniture an only have a small room, its lovely to escape and nurse if you need to, i feed rhys is last feed in it and rock him till he's sleepy then pop him into bed,

right now he's teething so mostly 2am i'm found consoling the lil cherub rocking and droping to sleepin it myself, i dont know where i'd find the enrgy to stand in the nursery.
defo worth having if you can, its in my top ten needs

Does anybody have any good recommendations? Am keen to get one as they are soooo comfy! :)

I've just brought one for £60 and i love it! only 13 weeks in but i love rocking in it with my toddler already, its nice for my back too, with the dreaded backaches...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->