Roll on Monday...

foxy_coxy

Preggy with a flump
Reaction score
Got our 12 week scan and sooooo excited to see little bubs :happydance:

Can't believe i'm wishing the weekend away :dohh:

Anyone else have their scan on Monday??

xx

Yip - me too!! Luckily mine's first thing in the morning so I won't have to spend most of the day a nervous wreck, lol! What time's yours? :)

Ah good luck hun!

Mine's not until 4.45pm and i am gonna be a complete wreck.

Stupid time to have a scan done if you ask me :rolleyes:
lol

Arghhh - nightmare! They couldn't really have made it any later for you! Make sure you post a picture when you get back :)

Me too I will be 9 weeks I think - early dating scan. Will I see hear much? So worried about bad news I don't know why! Xx

My profile piccie is dated at 8+4 Tess, pretty good outline and not just a 'blob' and you'll be able to see the heartbeat going strong :)

Me too, Me too!!!!!
It is great that there are a few of us having the scan on the same day :)

Arghhh - nightmare! They couldn't really have made it any later for you! Make sure you post a picture when you get back :)

I know! Crazy isn't it. After i found out that it was the earliest appointment they have as they start at 4.45 and finish at 7.45pm to cater for 'working parents to be' which is excellent. I just wish i could have had a choice. I would have loved for Brooke to come alomng and see bubs but it's tea time and dealing with a hungry 3 year old and trying to be calm enough for the scan just won't work. So off to nanny's for tea she goes ;) lol
Oh i'll definately post up a pic :D You too hun!!! xx

Me too I will be 9 weeks I think - early dating scan. Will I see hear much? So worried about bad news I don't know why! Xx

Eeeek exciting! You will get to see your baby and that will be fantastic!! I had a scan at 8 weeks and couldn't really see much other than a yolk sac, a line (which was the baby lol) and the heartbeat. But just that made me well up.
Stay positive hun and everything will be fine. You get to meet your bubs in a few days time :D Make sure we get to see a pic :)

Me too, Me too!!!!!
It is great that there are a few of us having the scan on the same day :)

:happydance: Good luck hun. Is it me or is the night dragging, i couldn't stand it if it was like this all weekend. Make sure you post a pic :D

Does anyone know???.... when we take the urine sample in with us, does it have to be 1st morning pee or anytime pee and from start pee or midstream pee??

All i can remember is that it's the opposite to the one at 16 weeks but i can't for the life of me think which way round it goes :dohh:

I have my 12 week scan on Monday. It's at 2pm. can't wait to see my little one again! :happydance:

No scan on Monday, but I have one on Wednesday. It'll be my 12 week scan so I'm super excited because then we can tell the world. It's been so hard to keep it to myself especially since I have lots of friends moving and tubing and partying.

Only two more sleeps, hehe! Ahh so glad I will see and hear something! U see so many negative threads on here and i worry :( BUT all will be well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->