Roll On October 14th ... :D

ellasmummy

Reaction score
So today the spookiest thing happened...

Last week i just had this strange feeling and said to OH that Abby will be born in 1 week and 5 days - the date being October 14th. She is due on the 25th. I dont know why just have very strange feelings about this date.

Today chatting away to my sister on the phone and she asks about the achy pains, whether any signs and i said still got the aches no more signs but she is coming on the 14th anyway and she was like omg i cant believe you just said that.

At work she was talking to 2colleagues, 1 has a granddaughter named Abigail who was born on a full moon and after calculations it turns out the other colleague whos daughter is called Abigail was also born on a full moon. So my sister googles the next full moon and strangely enough it is October 14th! :happydance:

Now i know this means nothing but because my MW said i wont be much longer and definatly wont make 40 weeks i am now getting all excited. Could this day be it? Anyone believe in all that stuff??

xx

Sounds well exciting too me :D i beleive im going to go on the 17th of november for some reason lol x

Sounds exciting! Fingers crossed for an early one!!!:happydance:

it's funny how we get 'feelings' about these things isn't it. After all - gestation isn't a fixed x number of days - everyone is different.

Good luck for the 14th x

Ooh you never know! With my last pregnancy, everyone I knew including me had this feeling that I was going to give birth at 38 weeks and I did! So you just don't know! x

good luck for 14th! I'm waiting for my friend to give me the go-ahead - she gets strange feelings etc about stuff and has been right about a few things before now lol

Good luck for tuesday!!! Can I ask why the MW is sure you wont go to 40 wks??

x

Good luck for tuesday!!! Can I ask why the MW is sure you wont go to 40 wks??

x

I dont have a clue to be honest. I had my 1st on time - well 3days over. This one has been 2/5 for 3 - 4 weeks and is now fully engaged. Ive had lots of period cramps and back ache a few times which i thought was the start. But she didnt give a reason she just said you wont be much longer now. And i replied - I hope things just hurry up im so fed up now - and she said oh i promise you that you wont be long now you wont make 40 weeks! The reason behind it i dont know i just got so excited i couldnt think straight lol :rofl:

I dont have a clue to be honest. I had my 1st on time - well 3days over. This one has been 2/5 for 3 - 4 weeks and is now fully engaged. Ive had lots of period cramps and back ache a few times which i thought was the start. But she didnt give a reason she just said you wont be much longer now. And i replied - I hope things just hurry up im so fed up now - and she said oh i promise you that you wont be long now you wont make 40 weeks! The reason behind it i dont know i just got so excited i couldnt think straight lol :rofl:

I guess thats got to be a good sign being engaged in such good time with a second baby!!

Fingers crossed!!! x

Thanks :D Just hope she doesnt decide to prove everyone wrong and be late! :rofl: From the start my mum and close relatives said i wouldnt go to 40 weeks - just hope they are right im so excited to meet her now, geting so impatient! lol

xx

I know every little pain or feeling im like oh oh is this it? and then nope its just nothing :rofl: Now she is so far down the pressure is immense. I can hardly walk today its so sore and tender down there its difficult moving my legs around :hissy:

Not long for you now anyway, any signs yet?

xx

ooooooooohhhh fingers crossed its true :happydance:

Just getting mega BH's and keep losing bits of plug. Usually I get the BHs strongest in the evening but I've been having some belters all morning. Hoping....and praying....that they might develop into the real deal!!

x

Its a killer from 37 wks onwards!!! :hissy:

:shhh: Don't say that!!! :rofl:
I have found that time has stood still since about 34 weeks! I am dreading the fact that I could have another 5 weeks if I go over!!!! AAARGH!
Everyone keeps saying to me "I don't think you'll go to your due date" so I have sort of got that in my head! :dohh: Really should think of the longest I can go to and anything else is a bonus!!!
I really want to meet my baby!!!!!

Just getting mega BH's and keep losing bits of plug. Usually I get the BHs strongest in the evening but I've been having some belters all morning. Hoping....and praying....that they might develop into the real deal!!

x

Well i have my fingers crossed for you and hope they do turn into the real deal! Maybe our LOs will be born on the same day :) lol I really need to stop assuming she is coming sometime soon as when tuesday comes and goes ill be gutted!

xx

I've been waiting for the 14th for months now, since my MW told me they get extra staff in when it's a full moon because they have a huge influx of ladies in that night! I believe it's called Hunters Moon.

I had a bit of a show last week, very strong BH's every ten minutes or so and I'm pretty sure a had a bit of a leak earlier today too. It was clear and very sweet smelling so hoping I don't need to invest in Tena lady just yet! Saying all that though- I have that 'feeling' that I'm going to go well overdue!

Its so strange isnt it. If only someone could give us an exact date :rofl: I keep having "feelings" she isnt far away. Im experiencing such strange things going on and i feel ready now. None of that means a thing though as she could come next week or knowing my luck in 2 weeks! Id be happy whenever she came if i could know an exact date :hissy:

Im way too impatient but to be honest Im am happy enough for her to stay in there aslong as she needs if she is healthy!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->