Rollercoaster of emotions

05mummy07

Reaction score
I can't bear these emotions right now.

I'm with a new partner been with him 18 months, in those 18 months my ex (the father of my two boys) keeps texting me and whenever I see him tells me how much he wants me back, we were together 7 years and whilst my feelings for him are still there, I do love my partner.
He's just making me second guess everything, I know for a fact I don't want him back, in those 7 years we only had a handful of happy times. Nothing like with my OH who can't do enough for me.

I guess I just feel so guilty with all these emotions :cry: Sorry had to get it off my chest as all I seem to be doing this lately is crying, and I'm fed up of crying. I just want to enjoy my pregnancy with no added stress!!

I think it's normal after spending 7 years together and you're preggo so you are MORE emotional! Definitely just remember that book is closed- and everything happens for a reason~ and you wouldn't be where you are now if it wasn't where you were meant to be! :hugs:

Thank you hun, as much as I'm over him, this just makes it all so final! My OH is proposing in a couple of weeks we've already chosen the ring, and all this makes me second guess if I'm ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"