Rollercoaster. **updated

TMequals6

Reaction score
So about 10 days ago I had my BFP tests which today puts me at 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Weds I had some horrendous cramping and was feeling sweaty and nauseous. I rang the hospital who to me to get straight in.

They did my bloods which gave a HCG of 150. The cramping has eased and they sent me home. At the worst point I was literally doubled over. It then disappeared.

Yesterday morning I starting spotting.

Went back to hospital where they did an internal to check my cervix and prodded and poked at my tummy to see if any pain..

And they sent me home again as they didn't known what was going on.

I have to go back to hospital tomorrow for another HCG to see if it's increased. And then a scan also.

Does anyone know what level HCG is meant to be for 5 weeks?

Bleeding has slowed this morning... there hasn't been enough to go on a pad.. it's literally when I wipe and it's been for 2 days now. No clots either and it's red blood mixed with clear discharge (sorry tmi).

Anyone has similar?

I'm not expecting this to end well but I have no clue what's happening...

Sorry i have no advice for you but i didn't want to read and run. Im sure someone will be able to help i hope everything goes well tomorrow :flower:

I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope that everything goes well tomorrow and that you get good news.

Thinking of you :hugs:

At five weeks hCG levels can vary between 18 - 7,340. The bleeding only being when you wipe is a good sign, especially now the cramping has stopped and there aren't any clots. You may just have an unexplainable bleed, it could be a burst cyst also.
It's early for a scan so if your levels increase but you don't see much, try not to worry. Although you may be lucky and see something, I saw our son at 5+6. I hope everything is ok and you see a healthy baby

At five weeks hCG levels can vary between 18 - 7,340. The bleeding only being when you wipe is a good sign, especially now the cramping has stopped and there aren't any clots. You may just have an unexplainable bleed, it could be a burst cyst also.
It's early for a scan so if your levels increase but you don't see much, try not to worry. Although you may be lucky and see something, I saw our son at 5+6. I hope everything is ok and you see a healthy baby

It's nothing short of torture... it's hard enough during the 2 week wait... is it a line.. is it not a line... then it's a strong line... then the torture of waiting it out further.... 😢😢

I hope your levels increase and you have some happy news soon :hugs:

I hope your levels increase. The fact that the cramping has stopped is a really good sign.

When I asked my doc about hcg levels she told me the number didn't matter, it only mattered if it doubled. Totally unhelpful information haha, but at least you know you are pregnant! Really hoping things go well, I know being in limbo can be so terryfing.

Little update.

My HCG dropped all the way down to 20.

Had a scan and everything has gone so they think.

So after getting my BFP... the journey for this one is over. 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"