Rolling over!

msmissa

Mommy of 1 & expecting
Reaction score
Oh my goodness!! Aiden just rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time. Until now, he's only been able to get halfway!!!

Jealousssssssssss!!! Kitty doesn't roll at all! Well onto her side slightly if she's sucking her toes maybe lol!!

:thumbup: My LO has been doing this for the last couple of weeks - although she won't got from front to back which is supposed to be easier! :shrug: Now he has got the hang of it expect lots of fun and games when trying to change nappies :rofl:

Hahaha I've been waiting for it as whenever I've tried to change his diaper the past couple weeks, he's attempted to roll away, but he hadn't gotten it down yet lol

And he's been rolling from front to back since he was about 5 weeks old

:haha:nappy changing is about to become a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madison is very good about going back to tummy but gets mad because she can't get from tummy to back.

She likes to lay in the floor but I spend so much time flipping her back over because she screams when she gets on her tummy

Awww well done Aiden!
My LO done this a few times but then seems to have forgot how to?

Oh goodness! I hope he doesn't forget. I want to get it on video for his daddy

Ben has been doing it front to back for a few weeks but managed back to front today! I was so shocked as he's only 16 weeks! :shock: As soon as he realised he could do it he's been doing it constantly all day! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->