Room/bath thermometers

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
Do we need to get these are they essential??

If so which ones have you bought!!

I hadnt even thought about these so now im panicing!!

x

I find them quite useful.

My room thermometer came with her grobag and I bought a bath one in Mothercare.

I have the grobag egg for the nursery and also one of the wall ones in the i love my bear design. Then for the bath i have a duck with a thermometer, was given it.

I have the gro-bag room thermometer. It is fantastic!! I don't have a bath one yet - suppose I should get off my butt and get one!!

going to look into these gro-bag ones!!

x

i guess the bath one isnt essential, u can check with ur elbow

i would get a room one though, u can get them cheap, i got one from mothercare, its pink and gorgeous, they have a boy version aswell and a neutral one, it was dead cheap from what i can remember, its like one of those forehead strip thermometer things hehe

my house is quite cold so i need one cos i know she will be colder than i am and need different number of blankies in different temps and that so its easier really

the bath one i have is a little disney one that i got from tesco for dead cheap ages ago

xxx

Ive got a little duck one that you put in the bath from asda, think it was only a couple of quid.

And as for the room one ive just got one you stick on the wall that matches the rest of the nursery furniture, that wasnt very much either

i've got a room one that came thru the door getting you to turn your heating down! and as for a bath one, as my midwife put it, there's gona be a time when baby poos itself or sicks alldown itself when you're out and you have to dunk them in a sink. and stikin the elbow in worked for your mum, your mums mum, you mums mums mum etc etc

I'm going to be really careful with the bath temp cos I like my shower's hot and think that my wife's showers are verging on cold (when it's just warm). So have to make sure my elbow gets more sensitive :)

Id definitely get a room one. I have a grobag egg digital one, Its great.

I don't have a room one because our heat is regulated throughout our house. I got given quite a few of these floating toys that are thermometers at my shower

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->