room for another..bigbelly3 soon to be!

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
hey ladies,

well baby tommy is 9 weeks old and my god i love him so much it hurts, my daughter maddison will be 7 in november and shes lookin so big at the minute (gorgeous all the same)...we have agreed that this is too much of an age gap and we have decided that we would like 2 years between tommy and his new bro or SIS we HOPE!! lol SO...this means i need to be pregnant next september, when would you ladies start trying being realistic?? I will go back on the mini pill i think as i have just had my first period but i know it can take a while to get out of your system, i dont want to start trying too soon and make the gap smaller but likewise i dont want to be trying to late and make the age gap huge....:muaha: hummmmmmmmmmm heeelllppppp

im soooooo excited but also nervous i have 4 stone to loose and my god i think id find it easier to win the lottery and marry madonna lol

baby no3 = no more bigbelly2...bring on bigbelly3 :baby:

h x

Welcome to WTTC - I hope your stay in here is short and sweet!

Welcome to WTT hope its only for a short time x

well i'd give it 6 months before you ideally wanna be pregnant [say 9months from now] to give conception time + then 9months of pregnancy, if it takes a few months shorter or longer then it'll still be a small gap of around 2years :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->