Room for one more?

MummytoOscar

& one in the oven <3
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the WTT section :wave:, after talking with oh it sounds like he is just as excited about having another lo as I am! :happydance:

Am currently using the implant and we have thought about having it removed at the beginning of next year (we're moving soon so it will give us time to sort our new place out), leaving a couple of months where hopefully my periods will return etc and then TTC around Oscar's 1st birthday in March 09! (Am not sure how realistic this is:blush:)

This will be a new experience for me as Oscar made an appearance while I was on the pill so we weren't exactly TTC although we had talked about it.

Is anyone else WTT for a 2nd when their 1st was a surprise?

Does anyone have any info on TTC after the implant?

Best of luck to you all x

Welcome over to WTT! :wave: Looks like we might be TTC around the same time - maybe we will be pregnancy buddies!! hehe

I don't know anything about the implant unfortunately but I'm sure there will be some girls here with some experience or info for you :D ... I have a coil, which will be being removed after my operation - as far as I know your fertility returns to normal right away with that so no such worries in my mind... does the implant affect fertility / take time before you can try after getting it removed, or is like the coil where you can start TTC as soon as it is removed?

Is anyone else WTT for a 2nd when their 1st was a surprise?

Me, me! :yipee: I was on the pill when we conceived Anna ...I had a stomach upset and had never, ever heard of that making the pill ineffective (clearly didn't read the label :blush:) - the doctors never told me, even when I went there for this tummy upset... So when I got my :bfp: it was a complete shock - I would never have thought to take an HPT (which is funny because now I am a POAS addict! :lol:) but the nurse took it and I was like, "yeah okay, if you must, get that done then we can move on to what's wrong with me... I'm sick all the time, cramps in my tummy, no period, light headed, peeing all the time..." :dohh: and when she said, "I think you are..." as she looked at the stick I was just in shock because I naively thought it was impossible to get pregnant in the pill - and now feel very mean for having (2 years previous) accused my sister of getting pregnant on purpose when she was 17 because "accidents don't just happen - you don't just GET pregnant!" :blush: lol Think this was karma's way of telling me something?? hahaha...

Anyway, now that I've written up my accidental-pregnancy-biography in essay-form for you... lol (moving on...)

Anna was the best surprise we ever had, and it will certainly be something very exciting for us to actively TTC for her brother or sister :D

Anna was the best surprise we ever had, and it will certainly be something very exciting for us to actively TTC for her brother or sister :D

I agree! We're really excited about it. I would try now but I know that it would be much better to wait until we've sorted out a new home and settled etc.

As far as I am aware after my implant is removed fertility should return straight away, my concern is that I had it fitted while I had my 2nd af after Oscar but I didn't give my body chance to get regular after giving birth iygwim, just a waiting game I guess!

I'm WTT after 1, but he wasn't a surprise. In fact, he was too planned LOL I can probably tell you within a 2 day margin what day he was conceived and all :D

Welcome! I'm sorta new too, but never did a formal intro...just sorta blended into the crowd haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->