Room temperature..?

littlelady

Reaction score
Hi i know room temperature is meant to stay around 18 degrees in babys room but i cant help worry that leeons room is dropping down to like 14 degrees in the mornings i go in it gets down to like 12 degrees so ive started having the heating on for afew hours at like 2am but still its low around 14 degrees any ideas as he wont keep blankets on he uses a grobag its 2.5 tog but cant seem to get any higher tog???

oh gosh our room is so cold. So much colder than it should be. I know that but we can't afford to put the heating on. My Mum reassured me though and said that we never used to have heating on in our rooms in even the coldest cumbrian winters! I use a 2.5tog with 2 cellular blankets (1 doubled over, 1 normal) and a fleecey type blanket doubled over too. It sounds like a lot but it seems to keep him warm and at a good temp and that's what's important to me!

yeh good idea tried it my son wont keep blankets on any more ideas?

I think you may be able to get 3 tog Grobags, should think Mothercare or Babies R Us will do them. Failing that you could always try ebay - I had a 3 tog bag I got off ebay.

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=sleeping+bag+3+tog

Found that if it is any use to you. :) It had some 3 togs and even some 3.5 togs.

oh gosh i wish i had to worry about the cold Abbys room can get as high as 28 even if i do open the window i feel so bad

Thanks for that hun having a good look on there now x

ooo and any with sleeves anywhere if you can find any?

Hi, I did find a sleeved one but it was only 0-6 months, sorry. :( Shame as it was nice too.

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=sleeping+bag+sleeves

Oh did find these if you can find any of your babies size and tog. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->