Rough Start of the Day..

CateFace

TTC Cycle #2
Reaction score
Oh well then its been an interesting morning. I woke up at 4:30 in the morning to pee like I always do and totally forgot to take my temp, had a fan on us all night so my nose was completely plogged and my throat hurt from breathing through my mouth all night, went back to sleep until 6, woke up and took my temp....it had nose dived...I was devestated, I took it again and again and again and it kept doing that. I think it had alot to do with I slept naked with no blankets a fan on me full blast and my mouth wide open. I know no one temp really means much, but seeing the lines on the chart take a 90 degree nose dived destroyed me I bawled my eyes out. I've since taken my thermometer with me to work and have been taking my temp every half hour and its finally recovered to where it was (actually quite a bit higher) so really no temperature I take today will be conclusive, but I do take my temperature several times a day regularily just to kind of understand how it fluctuates and what not and it usually fluctuates within .1 to .2 of a degree each day. So I can safely assume that my real BBT is withing this range. Either way I have a great big open circle on my chart.

Wow I never thought it could affect me so hard. I really do try to be rational throughout this whole process, and rationally I know that its one temp, and temps do dip and I'm only 10DPO so its perfectly normal for it to dip but OMG its like something just snapped in my heart...

Don't loose hope. It was only one temp and you missed the timing to take your true temp. I think sleeping bare with no blankets and a full fan probably had some effect also. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->