Roughly 9dpo-symptoms

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi I am about 9 Dpo but can't say for sure because my cycle length changes between 30-33 days..
Anyway at about 5 dpo I got a sudden really sharp pain in my uterus and it only lasted a few seconds and then stopped and came back a few seconds later but passed very fast
Then yesterday I woke up with really painful cramps and felt quite nauseous
Now today I am getting a pain like a stitch in my low left side and feeling nauseous again. Also been feeling like my face is really hot and my neck is very stiff..anyone going through similar or had these symptoms? I'm probably grasping at straws!

Hiya, I'm around 9dpo too. I've been having af like cramps on and off and also funny sore/tingly feelings in my nipples. I've felt a bit nauseous at times too. I've had cramps before my bfp's in the past, but also get them before af is due too, so its hard to know! I really want to test, but only have one at home and don't want to waste it. Are you planning on testing soon?

Fingers crossed for us both x

Hi!

I'm 8dpo and have felt loads of symptoms one day followed by zero symptoms the next... It's so discouraging! I've had everything from bloated, gas, cramping, creamy CM, hot flashes, slight sore throat and random breast soreness. Also this random throbbing pain down below. I can't help but think, how much of this is over-analyzing?

Of course, I couldn't help myself and poas today, BFN. With my DD I got a BFP really early so I'm bummin.

GOOD LUCK & FX!

ugh as each day passes I feel more and more like af is coming, fairly sure I'm out as my cp is feeling more open than yesterday so thats disappointing :( took a cheapie a few minutes ago and it looked like a line was forming but it was just the way the ink ran through it :( how are you both getting on?

I'm in a similar boat. I'm close in dpo days, and I'm dying over here. I keep symptom spotting and some days I wake up and feel like it's definitely going to happen this month, and then other days I wake up and think I was just being too hopeful the day before. I feel like an emotional roller coaster. So far I've had the sensitive nipples that kind of look like the areola changed size a little. I've had a horrible wave of nausea yesterday. I had weird cramping for nearly a week that felt like my pelvic area was just extremely uncomfortable. I have had a little bought of exhaustion. And I also have more CM than I remember having before AF came. We are trying for our first so I am seriously feeling like I'm losing my mind over here.

I feel like af is about to start at any minute. I had really bad cramps last night, worse than normal - not sure what that's all about. Still cramping on and off today, but not quite so painful. Still got sore/tingly nipples and breasts feel sore now too. Felt sick this aft, but had been in the car for a while, so probably just travel sick.

Gillian - how disappointing you almost got a line!

Is anyone testing again tomorrow? I'm hoping to hold out till Mon, but the days seem to be going by so slowly.

Cramps could be a good sign :) I might test again today because I have no will power ha my uterus is hurting when I cough and when I tried to poop sorry if tmi! So if I don't get my bfp something's up!

Hi!

I'm 8dpo and have felt loads of symptoms one day followed by zero symptoms the next... It's so discouraging! I've had everything from bloated, gas, cramping, creamy CM, hot flashes, slight sore throat and random breast soreness. Also this random throbbing pain down below. I can't help but think, how much of this is over-analyzing?

Of course, I couldn't help myself and poas today, BFN. With my DD I got a BFP really early so I'm bummin.

GOOD LUCK & FX!

Wow! in awe of how similar our symptoms are. I was either 7 or 8 dpo yesterday and i also tested and got a bfn. Many have told me its too early to test but I couldnt help it because AF is due next thursday and the bloating and cramping just seems odd and too soon. I also have a sore throat/cold and flu-like symptoms. I had this really sharp pain in my stomach maybe 2 days ago and I've had the weird flutters/twinges on and off too. The newest incident happened maybe an hour ago...the women in my family were sitting around talking and my grandmother goes "Youre going to be an old maid". They have all been married or had children by my age and I have neither, but I held my head low because I felt a tear dropping. My feelings were hurt and I usually dont cry about that sort of thing although the conversation always bothers me. Not sure if I got emotional today as a symptom, or if its just b/c i know I got a bfn yesterday and they brought up the fact that I'm childless. :cry: i hope you get your bfp so maybe there will be hope for me too

ugh as each day passes I feel more and more like af is coming, fairly sure I'm out as my cp is feeling more open than yesterday so thats disappointing :( took a cheapie a few minutes ago and it looked like a line was forming but it was just the way the ink ran through it :( how are you both getting on?

I'm sorry, CP? new here...and good luck!

Cramps could be a good sign :) I might test again today because I have no will power ha my uterus is hurting when I cough and when I tried to poop sorry if tmi! So if I don't get my bfp something's up!

Any news yet? I'm still cramping a little bit, but not as much as I was, which is weird because they normally get worse nearer to af, not better. I've also been feeling a little nauseous on and off. Don't know why symptoms have to be so confusing! Af is due tomorrow - I may test in morning, or wait till tues.

I'm sorry, CP? new here...and good luck!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it means cervical position. I've heard a few ladies mention they check theirs - I wouldn't know where to start!

Hi!

GOOD LUCK & FX!

Wow! in awe of how similar our symptoms are. I was either 7 or 8 dpo yesterday and i also tested and got a bfn. Many have told me its too early to test but I couldnt help it because AF is due next thursday and the bloating and cramping just seems odd and too soon. I also have a sore throat/cold and flu-like symptoms. I had this really sharp pain in my stomach maybe 2 days ago and I've had the weird flutters/twinges on and off too. The newest incident happened maybe an hour ago...the women in my family were sitting around talking and my grandmother goes "Youre going to be an old maid". They have all been married or had children by my age and I have neither, but I held my head low because I felt a tear dropping. My feelings were hurt and I usually dont cry about that sort of thing although the conversation always bothers me. Not sure if I got emotional today as a symptom, or if its just b/c i know I got a bfn yesterday and they brought up the fact that I'm childless. :cry: i hope you get your bfp so maybe there will be hope for me too

Aww, not the most tactful thing for your grandmother to say. I used to work with elderly people and they were forever making similar comments. Just because you've waited longer than they did, doesn't mean its never going to happen. 7 or 8dpo is way early to get a bfp. Hope this month is your lucky one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->