Round 2 of Clomid. Anyone else?

MrsPensFan

Reaction score
Started round 2 of clomid on sunday. I take it at night to resuce the feel of the side effects, but then end up getting no sleep because of the hot flashes throughout the night! Hoping this is the last round I'll be taking these things!

Anyone wanna be buddies? :)

I'll be starting my 2nd round on Saturday! My doc has me doing CD's 5-9. Worked in the sense of getting me to ovulate, but obviously not in getting pregnant. Feeling hopeful the second time around now that I know I'll ovulate! What number are you trying for?? Hubby and I are trying for #6!

I just entered my 2WW after my 2nd & 3rd round of clomid. Took 50mg CD 3-7 and by CD 20 had no mature follies. Doc told me to take 100mg CD 18-22, by CD 25 I had 2 mature follies ready to trigger. If BFN this cycle, we will start at 100mg as 50 did nothing this time. But hopeful cycle 2 with clomid will be all of our time. Good luck and keep faith

We're TTC #1. Doctor started me at 100mg of clomid right from the beginning. I had to take provera last month to get AF since she only showed up 4 times in a year after going off BC. She came on her own this month, so i guess thats progress. Taking clomid Cd's 3-7. Only two more nights of sweating! Feeling a bit better this time around too after having one month down.

Good luck!

I'll be starting my second round as soon as AF comes! I take mine at night too. What dosage are you on? :flower:

We're TTC #1. Doctor started me at 100mg of clomid right from the beginning. I had to take provera last month to get AF since she only showed up 4 times in a year after going off BC. She came on her own this month, so i guess thats progress. Taking clomid Cd's 3-7. Only two more nights of sweating! Feeling a bit better this time around too after having one month down.

Good luck!

THE NIGHT SWEATS!!! I thought something was wrong with me!! LOL! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"