Round ligament pain at 5 weeks?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I've been having these sharp sudden pains that come and go. I've read that could be round ligament pains? My stomach looks big at 5 weeks?

Twins do run on my grandmothers side and I took clomid also..

Could I be having twins or is this normal for my stomach to be tight and big at 5 weeks??

I just took a test yesterday and today... and my stomach feels like it has a little knot or something in it, and I'm already looking big and tight in my tummy.... weird have you asked you're doctor?

even twins wont show early as at 5 weeks there smaller then a grain of rice ...and the uterus is below the pelvic bone and tucked way way back..

what your feeling is alot of bloat...it will go away at some point and a real baby bump will come up...:)

at this point even twins wont be pushing anything up....at this point a singleton pregnancy and a twin pregnancy are hard to tell even with hcg as some people just have an elevated hcg level, the only real way to tell is on a sonogram...even then sometimes one twin hides behind the other when its so small causing it to be missed so early on...
but a sonogram is really is the only way to tell this early on..

gl , i hope you find out what you want too xxx

and congrats btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back