Round ligament pain returns with a vengeance

Anthrogirl

Reaction score
I'm just about 32 weeks and the other night when I rolled over I swear I thought my uterus was being torn out of my abdomen! After I woke the house with my cussing, I sat and cried for nearly thirty minutes from the pain. In all of my pregnancies (3) I have had brutal round ligament pains late in the first trimester and throughout the second trimester, but not like this in the third. I have only had a couple of painful moments since then and twinges regularly, but this might be how careful I am in my movements now.
Anyone else having excruciating round ligament pain last this far into your pregnancies or return at this point? Any tips?

i wear tubi grip bandage round my torso for support all day every day , if i dont base of bump gets very sore. i was in the pool today and i swallowed some water, i coughed from it and base of bump was so sore, no support in the pool :)
im also very careful in bed cos i have bad hip pain and lower back pain, i sleep with pillow under my bump and back, hope u feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->