Round Ligament Pain

Nafretili

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I'm looking for solutions for round ligament pain. I'm getting pain when standing up, rolling over in bed and even when coughing (it's that time of year).

Does anyone else here suffer and what do you do to cope?

I have it, but I don't believe there is anything you can do for it. I brought it up to my doctor. I had it mildly with my first but its much more painful this time around.

I suffer too. I feel your pain! Unfortunately there's not much you can do! I find standing up slowly helps and if the pain is too much, I sit back down for a few moments and try again. I have a maternity pillow wrapped around me in bed so I can't roll over without waking up and then I can roll gently.

It's definitely worse this time around! If you find anything that helps, let us know!

I find standing up and pretend you u have a hoola hoop gently rotate you hips in a circle slowly hands on hips. And standing rock left and right feet firmly flat just moving from your hips, or try lying on the floor or bed one leg at a time point your toes down as far as u can do both legs separately then point your toes to wards you pretend u have string and your pulling them up do them separtly let me know if this helps.
I've had dodgy hips before I was prego so I found hip circles and rocks help.

I have this too. The first time it happened was during a sneeze. What a shock. I can't believe I never knew this was a thing. Slow movements have been helping me.

I had this and I found that wearing a band around my stomach while walking helped a bit.

I have started slowly stretching out and testing before getting up. All movements slow. And basically about hit the floor when I sneeze. Hubby thinks I have lost my mind.

Nature's way of slowing us down with our growing bumblebees. Iv ordered a pregnancy support belt too. Can't wait for it to arrive.

I have started slowly stretching out and testing before getting up. All movements slow. And basically about hit the floor when I sneeze. Hubby thinks I have lost my mind.

I do same! Slow like a tortoise.

I got round ligament pain today when I shot up out of my chair to fast but this is my 3rd baby so maybe why I am experiencing it early? I remember with my last two pregnancies though. I would also get up slowly and if I knew a sneeze was coming I pull my right leg up towards the belly a bit and that would help. If you get a surprise sneeze not much you can do but wait for the pain to ease. Good luck!

I got round ligament pain today when I shot up out of my chair to fast but this is my 3rd baby so maybe why I am experiencing it early? I remember with my last two pregnancies though. I would also get up slowly and if I knew a sneeze was coming I pull my right leg up towards the belly a bit and that would help. If you get a surprise sneeze not much you can do but wait for the pain to ease. Good luck!

I had a chuckle at your leg up for sneeze. I do EXACTLY the same lol! Its like all systems brace yourself..of course one has to choose between sneeze pain or a possible pee yourself moment. Oh the joys of growing our bundles :)

hah! I have never had major leakage not even sure I had a tiny bit until after I had my kids and I would sneeze or try to do a sit up.

I'm definitely trying this right leg up thing when sneezing! At this point, if somebody said turning upside down would help, I'd do it! :haha:

Anybody else have a tender groin yet? Phew rather uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->