Royal Baby?

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394660/William-Kate-Kensington-Palace-starter-home.html

Maybe??They only just moved into an apartment they were going to share with Harry...suddenly less than a month after the wedding,they are moving into a starter home...

Me thinks there may be an announcement :baby:

xx

i said within 6 months there would be an announcement if anyone remembers that post :haha:

I think they just want their own space and by all accounts that apartment is not really suited for family. It's just somewhere to stay while based in London.

Don't blame them really wanting their own place in London.

I think right now is a bit TOO soon, it'd bring too many questions like 'was she pregnant when they married?!'

They're a young, recently married couple... I imagine they just want their own home and own space rather than staying with his littler brother.

That said, I do think within the year!!!!

I think by next summer, but not just yet. Kate is still so thin, she will need a good feed before they start to try!

It just struck me as odd,that they moved in with Harry AFTER the wedding and now they are moving out again..damn her she has more than 28 days,she should be pregnant by now :rofl: xx

I can't imagine Harry's very easy to live with :rofl: I bet he's well messy!

If she is pregnant then I want them to call it Donna,because I guessed she was expecting...one day she shall be Queen!!

Her royal highness Queen Donna :rofl:

wouldn't wish that on anyone..:haha:xx

Probably the only reason for the marriage.

I'd say sometime this year she'll announce it, if not by next summer x

i think if she isn't already they are thinking about ttc which would explain the moving x

I reckon they will soon. Wills doesn't want to be completely bald by the time he becomes a dad! For some men it's hot. For him... the baldy look does nothing for him!

I can't believe he went from being the image of his mother to the image of his father in such a short space of time!:haha:

though when he was walking back down the aisle and he kinda had his head titled..that was diana.xx

I think if she isnt already, she'll be announcing she is soon

If she is pregnant then I want them to call it Donna,because I guessed she was expecting...one day she shall be Queen!!

Her royal highness Queen Donna :rofl:

wouldn't wish that on anyone..:haha:xx

I also think that Donna is the perfect name for a queen.... :winkwink: :thumbup:

I think it would be a bit soon yet give it 6 more months-1 yr then we may get an announcement

I think she will need to fatten up a bit first before any baby is on the way! She has shrunk so much in the past few months - it has REALLY aged her - my 36 yr old mate looks younger than her :(. I think the stress may have gotten to her, so id give it a year for her to get into the swing of things, relax, fatten up etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->