Royal Jelly... how to take?

ducky1502

Reaction score
Ok so I'm on CD1 and plan to take soy CD 3-7, EPO up until ovulation and of course my regular prenatals.

First of all is royal jelly ok to take with these? And secondly how much and when do you take it (the entire cycle or just until ov kind of thing)? I dont have any allergies or asthma so should be ok to take it.

Has anyone heard it's any good as not many women on here appear to talk about it?

:flower:

hey i have been consuming royal jelly capsules of 1500mg for 2 and a half months and it helped me alot with energy, my cm wich i got lots more during my fertile period. i just got my bfp today onmy 8th monthof ttc. what i did was i would take a royal jelly capsule daily, one maca capsule daily and y teaspoon of bee pollen. my OH took the same amount of royal jelly and maca, and this was our first month using softcups.. GL and hope u get ur bfp soon

Hey, I took royal jelly capsules for my whole cycle and maca up to ovulation :) I also took evening primrose, agnus castus, b-complex before ov and flaxseed oil after ov. I also took sanatogen mum to be prenatal and omega 3 though the whole cycle :)

oh i forgot to say that i took royall jelly the whole cycle but maca up until ovulation

I am taking royal jelly twice a day. its fine to take with soy . good luck.

maca iis used mostly by man to increase sexual libido, quantity and quality of sperm. search for maca on the forums :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->