Royal Jelly ??

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Hey, TTC baby 2 and im thinkin of starting some kind pf supplement to help. Someone mentioned Royal Jelly but ive never heard of it before just wondered if any of you have used it etc... I dnt know where to buy it or if its something doctors give you... Im only 21 and into my 3rd cycle trying so i know doctors wont be much help if i was to go... I was going to try seven seas trying for a baby as i dnt really wanna spend a fortune on pregnacare etc.. Any reviews on these products would be grateful...

I'm also interested in hearing opinions about Royal Jelly, as I've heard it may improve egg quality. Here in the U.S. it's sold over the counter as a supplement, but I'm not sure how you would get it in Scotland.

Anyway, good luck to you! Three months isn't long and you're still very young, chances are your bfp is just around the corner. :)

Hey ladies. I take Royal Jelly and have seen a huge difference in my cycles! I have long cycles ranging 42-56 days. I started taking Royal Jelly capsules about 4 weeks ago and ovulated on CD17!!
As well as helping balance things out for me and being good for those eggies, I've seen a huge difference in my skin (I'm prone to breakouts) and have a lot more energy than I did before I started taking these xx

Forgot to say, you can buy Royal Jelly capsules at Boots and such like. I bought mine through Amazon though x

What do they look like? Is it a bottle or packet etc? Ive heard alot of ppl fall pregnant first time on them

What do they look like? Is it a bottle or packet etc? Ive heard alot of ppl fall pregnant first time on them

You can get it in its natural form, but you have to really like honey to be able to swallow that stuff!! I was on the natural 'raw' form for over a month and saw no difference. I switched to the capsules and saw a difference in a matter of weeks. You can buy them in a packet or bottle.

The ones I bought from amazon are no longer in stock (good job I bought 4 packs!) and it doesn't say when it will be back on order, but you can buy raw and capsule form from other suppliers.

Mines were 500mg. Enough for me, it would seem, but some women take up to 4 capsules a day. They're quite big though and I didn't fancy swallowing four of them a day. The ones seems to be working just fine for me anyway xx

Starting this up again.

Any reviews on this https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/p...m_medium=awin&utm_campaign=affiliate&sc=28626

Im really intrested in started these but im trying to find out reviews on them and how long it took to get pregnant? Ive tried looking up online but i just seem to find ppl asking same as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->